Due towards end of January 2009

Thanks everyone!

Think I may have had a bit of a fluttery bubble today but it may have been wind!!!

Four months tomorrow - must buy cake!

:hug:
xxx

Thanks everyone!

Think I may have had a bit of a fluttery bubble today but it may have been wind!!!

xxx

yay!!!! :dance: four months!!!!!

umm, lets pretend even if you think it is, that it was not wind. ;)

Yay, elm - bet is was baby not wind! Enjoy your cake xx

how's everyone today....i have the attention span of a 6 year old.......
need a pick me up........
hope you all have a great weekend!!
xoxoxoxo

Oh poor Jaylene - at least it's the weekend! My brain is in surprisingly good working order at the moment. It's the rest of me that's falling apart, my back is killing me, I keep getting really bad heartburn and I slept funny last night so have really sore hip :cry: I'm going shopping tomorrow so am going to invest in a pregnancy pillow and search for some clothes that fit me!

Good girl!!!! Go for some Retail Therapy that should help you and hopefully the walking around should help your hip and back.

:hugs: at least we have each other!!!!

Hope you enjoy your lovely shopping trip LuluBee. What sort of pillow are you getting? Will you let us know what it's like please? I'm not sure whether to get the long one or the big V one.

I've got a Chocolate Fudge cake to eat to celebrate FOUR MONTHS with!!! :happydance: :happydance: Still waiting for OH to come back with my tea, we're having chip shop chips but we were intercepted on the way home from swimming by his friend so haven't managed to eat yet. Grrrrrrrrrr!

:hug: xxx

Thanks everyone!

xxx

oh wow you felt it move how fab...
i was sat having lunch and i felt a bubbly feeling, then a few hours later i felt it again, hmmmmm i wonder if i felt it too now..

anyways last night after 6 weeks of messing with the dam thing i got my doppler to find a heartbeatyaya:happydance::happydance:
i nearly jumped out my skin and it defo wasnt mine it was going pa dum pa dum pa dum pa dum lol.

i had a cream scone does class as cake lol or should i et another tomorrow just to be sure lol
xx

:happydance: yay!! So glad you found your babys heartbeat Helen! x

I think a cream scone does count but is nowhere near enough to celebrate feeling LO move, reaching four months and finding the heartbeat! More cake is definatley required!

Hi Everyone,

I had a great dream last night where I was breast feeding a wee baby boy:sleep::baby::cloud9:. It was lovely feeling, although I have no experience of breast feeding so it could be entirely different in reality. Anyone else been having any baby dreams?

OH and I are off on holiday tomorrow so you may not hear from me for a while. Two weeks in the sunny far north of Queensland, can't wait! :happydance: I guess it is our final little luxurious indulgence before the wee one arrives. Have a nice couple of weeks everyone, I trust you will all be here when I get back. :hugs:

have a fab hol biscuit.... i had apple turnover cake and a kfc to celebrate baby flutters, and finding the heartbeat after totally giving up, i keep getting it out to make sure it wasnt a fluke,
xxx

That sounds like a lovely dream biscuit. I dreamt I was in Dr Who and didn't want anything bad to happen but knew it would because it always does... Hope you have a lovely holiday! x

Have you seen how fast the heartbeat is Helen? Mine's normally 154-160 beats a minute (approximately, we count it for 15 seconds then x it), there's an old wives tale that the heart speed tells you if it's a girl / boy.

My ankles are huge today been shopping, got a granny bra from M&S - it's supportive and comfortable but it's not sexy at all, it feels like armour against sexual advances..! My breasts have gone from a 36DD the weekend I conceived to a 38C and 38D (different bra styles) at 10 weeks to a 36E today. E!!!! Hope they don't carry on growing at this speed... they'd be too scary by 40 weeks if they did...

I got new bras as well today, but treated myself to some pretty pink ones from Mothercare - although have not yet had the energy to unpack them and try them on - I was a 30E when I conceived and am definitely bigger but Mothercare didn't have anything that large in stock so I've gone for a 34E and am keeping my fingers crossed it fits!
I did get round to testing out my new body pillow though! I bought a long straight one - also from Mothercare - it's really comfy and does seem to do the job - at least it did for my two hour nap this afternoon! I'll let youknow how it stands up to a whole night, but I'm feeling optimistic :happydance::happydance:
Elm I'm jealous of your chips! My husband has deserted me and gone to the football and then onto a stag night - he already sounds very drunk :hissy:

Hi guys - am thinking of getting a pregnancy pillow too as really finding nights uncomfortable at the moment.x

Can i ask where you got your heartbeat detector thingies from - i really fancy one x

Hope you are all well xxx

Shopping update!

Well my pillow did give me a pretty good night's sleep, it wasn't the completely uninterrupted sleep I was hoping for though. I woke up with pins and needles in my arm a couple of times from getting it trapped under the pillow! But no achy hips and a it's a good way of making sure Matt doesn't take over the bed in his sleep :happydance::happydance:
I am very pleased with my bras and panties from Mothercare they look really cute - much better than the plain black and white ones I got from M&S

Well the pillow sounds good to me - must geet one. I agree with you about the bras, i got mine from M & A and they are not the most attractive of undies are they! Must admit though, they are comfy and as my boobs ache so much at the mo (not to mention itch! lol) i am happy. :happydance:

So how are everybodies bumps doing? My movement seems to have vanished at the mo and i'm trying not to worry about it - but it's so reasuring to feel LO wriggle...:cry:

Have you seen how fast the heartbeat is Helen? Mine's normally 154-160 beats a minute (approximately, we count it for 15 seconds then x it), there's an old wives tale that the heart speed tells you if it's a girl / boy.

QUOTE]

not tried counting yet, but does sound like a train, i got the midwife coming round in the morning so i'll know what the rate is then.

had a massive row with my oh and it turned very ugly, so my relationship is on the rocks, i live 100 miles away from my parents and friends and feel pretty crap at the mo, my lovely oh after being together 7 years spent 2 years struggling to conceive, now wants his freedom, he wants to go to all nite parties, and basically bog off to the pub when he feels like it and not to be stopped by me.
so last nite e came in and we had a row he kicked me in the shin and gave me a nice bruise, the punched the wall. how fab is that.
his mum and dad came round as i rang them and all they did was take him to hospital. so when they went i packed a bag and turned up at my mums crying, she wants me to move back to my home village, and i think its the best all round if i leave now, if this is his behaviour if i say no it'll get worse and i'll be more isolated when baby arrives.
i've seen a side of him that i don't like mortgage or not i aint a doormat.

rant over just had to vent it
xx

:hugs: oh Helen, I'm so sorry you're OH is being so stupid :hugs:

Is it possible for you to stay at your mums for a bit and see what happens? I'm so glad you're not going to put up with his behaviour because it's totally unacceptable. At least if you went to your village for a bit you'd be able to spend time with people who love and care about you and you'll have some time to think away from him being an arse xxx

:hugs: oh Helen, I'm so sorry you're OH is being so stupid :hugs:

Is it possible for you to stay at your mums for a bit and see what happens? I'm so glad you're not going to put up with his behaviour because it's totally unacceptable. At least if you went to your village for a bit you'd be able to spend time with people who love and care about you and you'll have some time to think away from him being an arse xxx

i break up from work on friday so i'm going to spend the week up in derbyshire, that way i don't lose my job etc...
i've not spoke to him and he's not me, i think we've lost the communication thing. i know alot of men get a wobbly feeling of being trapped etc. but we planned this for a long time, and sulking off in a corner like he is doing is making it worse. unless he can explain why he's doing it, then i'm taking it as he's rather be with his mates down the pub than me then there is nothing to discuss and i'm better of moving back home. he's 33 not 18 thats what i'd expect from a tenn spitting the dummy like this,
i'm sat here thinking the midwifes coming but just looked at the calendar and its tomorrow... i'm such a airhead:dohh:
xx

hey helen - sorry to hear you are having some problems with your OH. It is not the time to be having these sorts of bouts and I am sure being with friends and family would help you out. hope your week goes good up in derbyshire and that it allows both OH and you to return to eachother with a clear head.

I think i am going to get a pillow, been waking up with a sore back and hips and my legs are quite achy as well.

Biscuit - Have a great trip...can;t wait to hear all about it when you return.

Love and hugs,
Jaylene

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"