• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due towards end of January 2009

That's 4 of us having our 20 week scan on 11th September (Helen, Jaylene, biscuit and me), I've updated the first page. Me and biscuit are both hoping to find out the gender I think - I've given biscuit a question mark so thinking she probably said she was!

I had a really naughty dream last night - wonder what that means!!! :rofl:

I'm sure I'm having a boy just because I can't think of a boys name I like as much as the girls name I like!!

:hug: x

oh wow how fun is that? all on the same day lol, well we are all days apart spose, not well if we go into labour on the same day too.. tee hee

we'll have to all have sex and drink raspberry leaf tea whilst eating currys on the same day and see if anything works!!! x

:happydance::happydance:
I'm looking forward to hearing what you're all having on the 11th! I'll be on holiday so will have to find somewhere to check the internet, Matt will think I've gone slightly loopy but nevermind!

Good luck with your pillow shopping Elm, Helen hope you enjoy your week away, my MIL has started knitting cute little blue cardigans for Pippin he's going to look so beautiful in them.

Jaylene - I've been told not to do any exercise apart from very gentle swimming because of the problems we're having with my cervix and just to accept that I'm going to put on a few extra pounds. I had planned to carry on doing yoga, pilates, aqua size and a gentle gym regime but hey ho - at least I have a good excuse!

Hope you're all having a good weekend ladies, I'm off to pick up a parcel of maternity clothes I've ordered - just hope they fit!

:hug:

Oooh i wish my scan was the same date as someone... how exciting for you all! Mine is on the 2nd of sept and i cannot wait - i intend to find out if i am carrying a mini me or mini him and then we are off shopping! I really am so excited! :happydance: :happydance:

Well pickle gave me my first real kick yesterday - two in a row and fairly hard - i nearly jumped out of my chair! Can't wait for that kind of movement to be regular! :cloud9:

Am a little down though as im feeling slightly sick today and thought that stage was behind me.... :hissy:

Baby D - I've got my scan on the 2nd at 2pm! What time is your's? I've been feely a bit sicky the last week or so, mainly in the morning. It's not been as bad as when I had full on ms but have been rather nauseus and keep feeling dizzy if I don't get my lunch at 12

Lulubee - Yay same date - mine was initially 2 aswell....but they moved in to 8.30am!!! Still, at least we get longer to shop for baby clothes :rofl:

So what team are you hoping to join - blue or pink? I have an 8yr mp - thouge a pink buson so kinda hoping i havh i don't mind too much.

oooh an early start for you then! We have to have scans every two weeks because of my short cervix so we already know we're having a little baby boy. It's strange before I was pregnant I always wanted a girl and never could imagine myself with a little boy. As soon as I found out I was pregnant i just had a feeling the baby was a boy and was surprised at how happy I was with that idea. Now we know we're having a boy I'm so excited and so in love with my little boy :cloud9:

I felt the exact same with my son x Do think it will be nice to have one of each though xx

oooh im due jan aswell, in fact i remember quite a few of u from 1st tri hehe

im due 19th jan, have my 20week scan on 1st september..only 15days woohoo

im deffo finding out boy or girl, i couldnt wait another 20weeks at least not knowing haha

Hi princessellie! Nice to see you here! I'll put your dates on the first page :). Ohhhh, you're due on the same day as Jaylene. Have you got any feelings as to if you're having a boy or a girl?

I keep wanting to buy little dresses but I'm sure I'm having a boy x

I think my ticker has moved up abox today!!!!

i am convinced i am having........a baby......haha......

the good news (?!?!?) is that we may have decided to figure out the gender of our LO. Too much pressure from each other with all of our ideas to figure it out so we are leaning towards finding out.

welcome princessellie!!!

love you guys!
xoxoxo

Oh Jaylene, I don't think you'll regret finding out. It's lovely to keep it a surprise but I think it's so nice to know what you're having and be able to buy lots of little blue / pink clothes for your LO. We're not telling anyone apart from our parents and my sister who's due a few days before me, we're keeping everyone else in suspense! I'm looking forward to finding out what you're having - have you got any inclings?:hug:

Hello everyone :hugs:

I got a 'GOSA MÅBÄR' from Ikea Beltane it looks like this -

https://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/78863_PE202000_S3.jpg

It does not appear to be helping though - I've used it for a couple of nights now and I wake up wanting to turn over and have to move the whole thing. Think I'll get another couple of pillows and experiment.

That's great that you're thinking of finding out Jaylene if you both want to know.
:happydance: Yay baby D!!! I thought I wouldn't make that box til the end of the week, looks like it's two ticker celebrations this week :happydance:

Has anyone felt stronger baby movements?

xxx

Lulu - I have no inklings. :( Everyone else does, my good friend Becky thinks it is a girl and everyone else thinks it is a boy which i keep rejecting and getting all defensive and say it might be a girl...so maybe that is my intuition telling me I am having a girl. :)

Elm - Have yet to feel ANY movements. :( Hoping soon, unless I have a nocturnel babes that move at night when I cannot feel LO. :) How about you? When I listen to LO on the doppler he/she tends to be very active though and boot the doppler in the face, so maybe i have a frontal placenta that makes me not feel anything. :shrug:

p.s. sorry if I am coming across as moody ladies.....it is this heat....and some stress on my mind. Remember I Love you!

How is everyone else's moods been? How are you all feeling?

Jaylene - reckon your LO is prob moving at night. I hadn't felt mine for a while then happened to be woken by a fire engine last nite and bump was having a party in there im sure of it!

Yay elm - cant believe how exciting it is to move up a box xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"