Due towards end of January 2009

I feel really weak and cant stand that long i want to go back to bed but afraid of waking ad feeling worse and i have the midwife at the hospital at 6,30 tonight.

Most my shopping was missing from tesco delivery again, not a week goes by where someting aint missing and guess what it was all the froozen food including my ice cream!

I hope to god i dont throw up i feel so light headed and have heart burn here. :( will ruin my night i wanted to be good going to app not sick!

baby is sliding aronnd here and darren can feel it and all.

aww i hate it when they miss stuff out the shopping, i have done it once and they supplemented chicken breast for a whole chicken lol, i had stuff for a recipe and they didnt have it so had to go out in the car anyway defeating the object. and i had potatoes and some of them were green grrrr.
i have a really wriggly baby too dragonfly i have a surfer i think my tummy never stops, craig loves it but not when he does really bit pushes and kicks, i can feel hard lumps come up as well its really freaky in a good way. craig reckons he's read somewhere (god knows where) that if you keep counting 1-5 then the baby will come out clever lol. so he sing 12345 once i caught a fish alive nurserty rhyme, so cute
good luck tonight in your appt.
make sure you tell her everything you been worried bout.
xx

I am only awake after falling asleep for 3 hours and head is spinnng. I feel like crap and have to go to this app in less than 2 hours. i feel so dam pressured now! i am still weak, just want to relax and cant.

There are numb skulls working in tesco here. One gave me a substitute of 1 tin of dog food instead of a tay of 12 tins which I ordered!
gave me 7 times in a row value cooking apples and I ordered bramley apples and paid for bramley apples.
left out loads of stuff.
cant pack as they always put cleaning stuff in with food, last week the shake in vac was all over the wipes and nappies so they smell of citrus now.
There was dettol all over the dog and cat treats week before that.
delivery is sometimes late and they dont think your bloody sitting there waiting on it.
tesco delivery man dumps it on my door step and i have to scramble on the floor taling things out bit by bit as i thinkthere is in total one carrier bag on my food and he gets to see it all and just stands there while i struggle. They dont bother to pack stuff even if you request it its easier on them.
they forget half the crates and i am ringing with a list of stuff thats missing.

So no frozen food this week. really are ridiculous. NO one else delivers and i have no car and tesco here is 24 miles away so i cant pop down there. supermarkets here charge to much and again i have no car to get out and they dont have gluten free food. its much cheaper but always stresses me out when I get it.

cross your fingers i get rid of this shit feeling and actually get to my app tonight or i shall be very very pissed off.

ps the airwick christmas smell plug in is killing me here! i put it ojut in the hall on lowest settling and i am chocking on it! wow very strong! unless my sence of smell has gotten very good it wasnt like that last year.

I am leaving soon for app and i have just thrown up and i am really dizzy. I dont know whats wrong with me today feels like hormones to be honest as my ears are popping and i aint had that since second tri. why do i have to feel like this today! i dont even know if i have th stregnth to walk in to the hospital and darren is not coming as our back door key broke and i am not leavig the house unoccupied i would be paranoid.

I went !

and my babu is fine, measurements are exact, heartbeat is perfect and its turned the right way facing downwards. urine fine, bp fine and got another blood test but she said last bloods where perfect also. so really glad of that.

I got a bit pissed when she kept asking if i went to the shrnk asn i used to me on anti depressents for nerve pain and i actually said to her did she think i was a nutter and couldnt look after a kid, to which she sat me down and had word,. apparenly its just to see if i am ok but i know its really to see if i can have a baby. feel really crappy over that as i have said to them i am fine, never better! Happiest i have even been even though i feel like a wet dish coth sometimes.

hope i dont see her again, i felt pinned by her.

anyway they gave me bounty info have to get my packs and some books which i was meant to get on my fist visit but didnt. Have to go back 23rd dec for consultant.

glad everything went ok hun thats all that matters, and its better to ask about the nerves thing cos if they just care for you really although you don't feel like it, i sed to get touchy at doctors as rosie has a big long birth mark down her back like a big blotch of freckles and every time they checked her over i'd be asked how she'd done it, and i got really fed up after 5yrs of them asking everytime but tey wouldnt write it on her notes as they look at every child the same but they are just doing their job.
xx

omg i'm sat in bed and georgie keeps standing or headbutting something lol i dont know 'sif its my bladder or cervix or what it feels like he's dragging a hot poker over something he done it a few times and its gross makes me whince lol
anyone else had this or is it me that just weird lol
x

You're definitely weird Helen :rofl: Think I might be the weird one really, I only ever feel things at the front - can tell when he's on my bladder but that's about it otherwise. Sorry things are getting stupid at work again. Loved your come back to the whole 'conference' thing - that was impressive. Probably think they can say anything to you as long as it's not recorded anywhere it doesn't count :hugs:

Glad your appointment went well Dragonfly.

x

I am so tired! I cant wait to get to my bed tonight. I cant get how tired I am when I slept for 3 hours in the afternoon. eyes are burning think all the excitment has got to me.

baby has been squeezing my bladder to, sometimes its had me gasping and vocally making noises which scares darren cause he thinks i am going into early labour lol

I'm having a jacket potato craving! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! It'd take about 2 hours to cook. Not impressed!

x

oooo jacket potatoes my fave lol, could eat them forever and ever amen lol. tin tomatoes and cheese, cottage cheese, tuna, or the best bake them scoop out the skins mix with cheese and the put them back in the oven lol
xxxx

But that potato is so worth the wait! I cook mine for longer than that until they are over cooked and the skin is nice , failing that go down tothe take away restruant they have them and they are lovely! with loads of cheese melted over it , Wish i could trust their colslaw but cant as i think its homemade. :(

I didnt bloody hardly sleep last night! thats the second night i have slept for a few hours and then awake again. really agravating lying there tossing and turning on sore hips. had heartburn again! feel sick and crappy. if someone dosnt come ad finish that nursary floor and help me out i will go bloody mental today i am sick of people not appearing when they are meant to and leaving things half done.

i'm going to have jacket spud for tea now yum yum i do mine in the oven as well,
well i emailled the director and asked him if he conferance called me, i got email back this morning saying yes he conferanced called me and it had been minuted. NOW..... i dont now where the law stands but surely i should have been aware of this. i emailled him back said i will not be accepting a fob off apology in writing off the the company from my boss. this basically means he's not sorry at all and gives me no reassurance that i wouldnt get bullied again and i'll be waiting to hear the outcomes from both grievences.
bubba kept me up last night he tickles me, kicks, and flips about all the time and i feel it all over as well
xx

Hi,
Thanx for all your responses about mattresses (a good few pages back - sorry I haven't responded since) Going to go with a spring mattress, looking into the best place to buy at the moment. I have another question to put across to you all - Nappies - anyone planning on using re-usable nappies?
Helen, the situation with your boss is a nightmare, you seem to be handling it amazingly though, don't think I would be that strong!
Dragonfly - glad everything went well at your appt.
Reading about jacket potatoes has made me want one myself! ha
Hope everyone is good :)

why dont men ever listen! i said there wasnt enogh to fiish the floor in nursary and when we finially got hold of darrens friend to put down the one pack left we had there isnt enogh so now its going to sit like that until i get a hold of him again and the wood. I swear i will crack if thats not all done at the weekend as i am so sick of asking people to help and them not turing up. darren does them favors and fixes things for free least they could do was return it when we are in need asap.

I got y bouty pack from boots! what crap it was. I thouhght there would be loads in it and there was no coupons. got one nappy, sample wipes, thimble of sudocream and 2 washing tablets. That was it :O I hpe the hospital one hasnt changed as you used to get good things in that but i think its the same.

I can see things sliding across my belly! its so weird! darren gets kicked awake in the moring lol

got my bounty pack the other day too,,, what a pile of naffness! being polite!

i am jealous my mum got a massive one when she had my sister! full sizes of everytihng. That was 14 years ago though but hasnt it got shit! I dontw ant coupons (I only got one for £1 off nappies) I want free stuff. Like proper packs. how am i meant to give a review and know if i am going to buy huggieson the strength of using one of their nappies.

Yay for jacket potato love :happydance: I had some for tea too with cheese and beans - they were lovely :D

Ordered my Snugglenest - managed to get £15 off by doing a catalogue voucher code thing - thought I was going to have to pay it off for 20 weeks - it was 0% interest but annoyed me. Once I'd ordered it though I had a look at the account bit and it let me pay it off straight away (I hope!!).

Chicken's movements have been a bit freaky today - he sort of rolled round or something, it was weird seeing him move all round my stomach.

Hope things get sorted at work really quickly Helen :hugs: Don't let em stress you will you?

I filled in a form out of my Bounty pack and took it to Asda who gave me another pack with a voucher for a £5 Huggies starter set (with a pack of nappies, a pair of socks and some wipes in) - or the voucher was in the book in the first pack... Can't remember now!!!

I'm doing disposable nappies all the way til we move. I'd love to be doing the whole green thing but can't be doing with nappies to wash on top of everything else til I've got a washing machine and line - don't want to be hauling smelly nappies around.

xxx

Oh Helen :hugs: I hope things get sorted soon, try not to get too stressed out.

I'm going with disposable nappies as well, have been stockpiling on Pampers everytime we do the shopping. I'd like to have giving reusable ones a go but we don't have a tumble dryer and my approach to washing isn't the most organised at the best of times so I think I'd have been a bit ambitious going for the green option

I am doing disposable also. My mum wants to get them dear packages that cost like £100 and i wont let her , sure i will be out washing them. I have a stack of them bought anyway here.

baby is kicking lumps out of me and wobbling about its cool looking ! Slept better last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->