• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due towards end of January 2009

So sorry Dragonfly that you feel pressured by your mum into doing things that you don't really agree with. But I understand that sometimes its easier to just bite the bullet.
Has anyone heard from Helen? Just wondering how she was doing.
Awww...what a bummer Elm!! Just when things were starting to work great. Hope you have better luck this time around.
How is Lulu Bee and Baby D and Laura?? I'm tryinf to keep up with everyone but some days I dont get the chance to get online much. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Dragonfly...I had the same problem but yet the opposite *LOL*....I wanted to have my son at home with no drugs andthe works and they all looked at me like I was on crack and I was crazy for wanting it and my MIL actually said "well if you're going to be book parents you mide (sp?) as well abort now"...funny thing is when I did it they all respected me more for it...it's your choice and you need to tell your mother to sit on it...Do what you feel is right for you and your baby

I mentioned to her i wasnt having a dinner after the christening as i cant afford alll that and just want to go home and she took excetion to that as thats not what the rest of the family done! I thought i would please her at least to have baby christened but seems it was not enough.
I will not call her anymore, she will call me. Just will distance myself and they will know why!

anyway baby must be having a lie in its very very quiet this morning and i am on edge here with it. it dones this last weekend,. I think it likes a lie in on a sunday. wake up! mummy is crapping herself here .

floor done in nursary, skirting not on yet but need new nails. should be more stuff done today.

and OMG i am 30 weeks! Thats so close to the end!

one week ahead of me, i'm 29 weeks today!
We had the same problem my family expected us to have a christening but OH isn't christened and didnt think it was needed, I am christened and wouldnt have minded but it was more for my family than anything. So we decided that we would not have one and would let Ewan decide when he is older what he wants to do, we will do that same with this one too. I though there would be comments made but we made it clear quite clear on and there has been no further comment on it, quite surprising, but nice.

Ewan keeps blowing raspberrys on my tummy in a morning now, wouldnt mind but he is full of a cold at the moment so i get snotted on! He sneezed in his Weeots this mornining... i didnt know whether laugh or be sick!!:sick:

See thats what we think hypermom but both sides of the family are stepping in and practically threatening that we do it.Plus hs sis was picked as god mother and she is really chuffed over it. It happens when i say it happens! I wanted t during the summer but mum wasnt happy with that either said it was to far away. She dosnt even go to church either! i rather my child makes its own mind up about religion that it be forced upon them like it was me and my generation.
No one gets me here though :( Suppose i dont have a choice in this matter at all. If i dare to mention what i think there again there wil be rows all round. But i shall be making it clear its for them not us or baby. And hope they are happy!

baby still quiet and i have morning sickness back again and am all dizzy. :( it has kicked once or twice but it has done this before. going for a lie down and to see if i can get baby moving a bit more.

how weird is it saying i could have a baby in a few weeks , cause its only weeks and its single digit weeks tomorrow. not months! could have mine in december as i will be full term by the end of it. hopefully long as baby is ok to come out. has to check with me if i am ready though lol

Just a quick post ladies, have still got sore stitch and had some brown 'old blood' discharge yesterday after sitting in my parentcraft session for 3 hours. So have spoken to hospital, who think everything should be fine unless I start getting any new bleeding. But am staying in bed for a few days at least to try and calm things down (keep your fingers crossed for me and Pip!)

Lost my temper with our dog this am, she growled at Ewan, think he caught her of guard or asleep and startled her, but i will not tolerate her growling at him, so she got a bop on the head and then promptly pee'd on the carpet...!!!
own fault really for shouting at her! she is a wimp at the best of times although at least i can walk her now without her jumping at every single car!

You should hear my neighbours dog! omg its liek someting being murdered when i let my dogs out and my dogs dont even look at it anymore and its a foot long and the loudest most annoying noise you coul hear.

I have been ill all day, throwing up and dizzy. Just ate there and dreading in case that comes up. Hardly out of the bed. Dad picked up my stuff from argos, much to mums annoyance as she roared at me down the phone as she had pther plans. I did ask yesterday and she accused me of just making her do it? what is the problem anyway they said they where going there!
so got hospital bag, loads of towels as i am sick of running out and a few other bits. cant wait for all the mothercare stuff to arrive.

lulubee hope blood dont come back, lay in bed and i know how depressing laying in bed is i seem to do it alot with the way i feel. I hate it though.

take it easy Lulu, you and Pip will be fine. You've come such a long way, and you're doing everything you can. You're going to be a fabulous mummy!
I'm just back from Christmas shopping...and all day thing. I'm trying to get it all done before December as I dont fancy walking around a busy mall nearly 9 months pregnant. It was really hard today..I started off great but quickly ran out of steam and had to quit. Bump was aching and legs were wobbly. But I did get quite a bit done. I'm going to have an early night and curl up with my book.

Hey guys. Starting to feel HUGEEEEE now and finding myself to be waddling around. Can no longer put on my own socks and shoes or pull my own Uggs off. How dignifying! Cannot wait for her to be out! Slightly depressed that I've found the first sign on stretchmarks on my hips already :( Hope they don't spread to my stomach.

Oh and when are you guys going to make your hosp bag? I think I might start buying for it O.O. I have all of Amelies stuff, just nothing for me yet! Actualyl I don't even have a bag :\

I have another stretchmark showing and i have really gotten bigger over night!

I bought my hospital bag yesterday i may sort out some things for it today see what I have and need still. Be nice if darren could get the dam nursary finished so i can hget all the new things into it i have so much ordered this week. Even got myself some books off play.com and stuff for my ipod. I have an ipod vid and i never use it i may as well start now :) get all my music off my broke pc and i will have something to listeb to as music calms me down.

I alredy feel nervous! thinking its only 9 weeks and 6 days still I give birth! single digit weeks! :)

How exciting :D I'm almost at 50 days left! fricccccccccccck

I have everything organized that i have so far inso boxes that have to be put in the shelvig unit when my dad gives it to me. I like organizing. have said to darren if he dont get the skirting boards on, the curtains up and the hall table fixed I will take one hell of a hormonal raging fit later like he has never seen before ! I am sickof the table lying on its side and everyhing around it i have to fit mother care stuff in hall and whatever else when it arrives to sort out and i can barely get into the nursary or bathroom with it in the way.

So watch this space and hope i dont take a fit lol

i am wreaked! my tiredness seems to have come back and the hormones which make me sick and dizzy. I aint liking it at all. feel like going back to bed here and think i will. anyone else feeling run down and tired?

oh and its one week till my ticker moves a box! ARRGHHHH!!!

We've not got anything set up yet. Not even ordered our pram! I just got given a free baby swing :D it's the Fisher Price Rainforest one that plays music and the mobile moves and it swings on its own. So qt :D

I haven't even thought about packing my hospital bag yet! Ill have to start thinking about that sooon. Scary stuff!
My mum made a cover, hood and quilt for my moses basket this weekend, it looks beautiful - very impressed and glad I didn't just end up buying one I didn't particularly like! Has also put my mind at ease slightly, baby will at least have something to sleep in when he arrives!
Dragonfly - I know how you feel, it's so annoing when you just want things done but can't do them yourself!

I am just bored thats why I was sorting stuff out and usually it takes weeks here for anything to get done. My kitchen blind was taken down in june while painting and its still not back up yet! and the garden hasnt been mowed since april so theres is a reason i must push this or it will go the same way. If i could get up on the units i would do the blind myself! and i cant lift the printer and crap out of the hall : (
bloody hate being dependant on others.

friend gave me a rocker which is handy as its light and i can carry baby around the house in it wherever i go.

i am so close to throwing up right now an i am eating here :( i thik baby is kicking my stomach of something as its heaving and i feel sick when baby moves. Probably pushing on diapgram. if i rolled over a certain way last night i was awake trying not to be sick also with the heartburn.

hiya ladies havent been on here really much for a few days, im full of cold :( iv only recently started buying all the bits i need for baby, iv got quite a bit this week but its left me broke lol, iv just started considering my hospital bag lol got mini shampoo, conditioner, deodorant today and also toothbrush and toothpaste to take! but i dont even have a bag to put it all in lol! i had packed all my case by 22 weeks with brendan lol!!

I ordered my pram :D Got the Quinny with dreami carrycot, carseat and footmuff for £480! Bargain.

I'm struggling with work :( Just so damn tired all the time but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I've got 4 weeks left which isn't too long I guess. I hope it flies by.

p.s. raspberry licorice is delicious.

I am livid ! and motherare would need to call me back and make me better as they showed a prob with my order when i was tracking it and are now saying they havnt been paid! WHAT IN THE F*CK! i used a pre paid mastercard and the money is gone and shows you stupid mothercare have it! then he argues with me saying its not authorized. So i throw back in his face i can prove he has been paid as i am looking at my dam card statement online.

£300 what the hell! so he comes back and says its their fault and they will call me back within the hour. I havnt had a call and its been over 30 mins.

I said i wouldnt be impressed if i wasnt getting it by frieday which was a long wait as i ordered it on sat! and if i didnt get it i wouldnt be a happy camper even more! he said i should but then again the money should be showing.

RObbing c*nts! :hissy: i swear i am dizzy, about to throw up and i cant seem to chill out. Stupid hormones dont allow me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->