Due towards end of January 2009

Didn't she give you anything for it? I'd not leave it too long before getting back to her if the cranberry juice doesn't work as I'm sure kidney infections are even worse when you're pregant :hugs:

Bag Bag BAG BAG BAG must do my BAG!!!!! Will wash things tomorrow and get as much packed as I can!!!

:hugs: xxx

She rang my doc and asked for penicillan but as i suspected they didnt bother to send it to the chemist like they said. They always do that. Dosnt matter who calls even though they promiced it to the midwife by end of the day. So I will have to wait till tmorrow to get them but wont be surprised if i chuck them up as i always do with anti boitics anyway. I have to ring on xmas eve for th results to the clinic and i bet they do what they done last time and mess about and say they dont get them. I told midwife that and she says all they have to do is call and she would send the urine direct to the lab at the hospital.

My surgury is appalling! they loose everything and lie to you down the phone about stuff. I try and aviod them. I had to ring several times for perscriptions that where never logged and they even clamined to to have spoke to me and i know who exactly i was talking to and all!
they better not mess this up! i cant change docs in same town they wont let me as its their policy this other place and i cant go out of town as they dont let you if you within 6 miles or sometihng. Thats so stupid means i have to put up with their mistakes.

anyway sorry i was ranting there lol
hopefully they will send them down tomorrow and my mum wont be running around looking for them.

Thanks for the bag reminder, elm...................i really MUST do it.............really MUST BUY a bag first!

What size bag (roughly) have you girls got?

I have 4 bags lol A hold all, the chaging bag and two wash bags, one is a small wash bag and other is a large one which I neded for me pjs as i ran ot of room in the other bags .

I've got a little pull along suitcase. STILL haven't packed it but I'm closer to doing it than I was yesterday!!!

x

I have a small pull along as well. I can finally pack now that Christmas day is over. I had alot of things for Christmas that I needed for hospital. I have the baby's bag packed though...I think.

Hi Girls! It`s been ages since I got on here but I thought it was about time I caught up on everything. Had a bit of a bad time recently as my dad passed away in late November so I haven`t really felt like getting online. Feeling a bit better now and trying to focus on on the baby.

So, it seems none of us have given birth yet but the first can`t be far away now. I noticed a bit of talk about SPD which I have had since about week 20. It was pretty painful and stopped me from walking around for a while but either it has eased off a bit or I am just getting used to it because I can get up and down the stairs now which was a struggle for a while. Turning over in bed can still be really painful though. Got my bags packed for the hospital a few days ago. A small pull along for me and another one for the baby. I just need to throw in a change of clothes for me and I`m done. Good to be prepared.

Getting pretty uncomfortable now and, although I have loved being pregnant, I am looking forward to the birth and having her out! So tired recently but finding sleeping really difficult.

Think I`ll go and check out the journals and such to see what news I have missed.

So sorry to hear about your dad biscuit :( my thoughts are with you and family.

I have had and still have spd fom about week 20 also, it comes and goes. Its here at the mo but not as bad as it was. I do wish I hadnt of held down my vomit with milk during the night for I am sat here now and I know its going to come up and there is no point on eating till it does. 3am one is ok by me now least i get sleep after instead of feeling bad all day.

36 weeks today! and I like what my ticker says also :) I may have to go wake OH hehe.

:hugs: Oh Biscuit I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad :hugs: Sounds like you're all prepared for your little girl, are you all settled in your new house now?

Dragonfly I'm jealous I've been on a no sex order since I was 10 weeks pregnant :( Not long to wait now though - it's allowed once my stitch comes out - 10 days to go!!!!!!

I dont even feel like sex, its awful and hurts me now if thats any consilation to you : ( i dnt feel right at all having sex. Feel really voialated and wrong after it. I cant wait to get my sex drive back as its been non existant through out this. I just like what my ticker says as it may help baby arrive. I say if you think about it seeing a you know what thump in and out would make you come out,............ok i know that was totally gross and i couldnt think of any other way of putting that lol

Biscuit - lovely to see you back and i am so sorry to hear about your dad - big hugs and lots of love to you xx

Dragonfly - :rofl::rofl::rofl:

do yuo ever get pain down the middle fo your shoulders , its heartburn also but it feels like someone has kicked yuo in the middle of the back. my mate knows what it is she gets it to but my doc never got me when i said it to him years ago. I have that now. probably from eating to much crap but its sore! its like you swollowed a big rock and it hurts your back on the way down lol

i hope that made sence,

Happy New Year everybody! We get to be Mummies this month :yipee:

Hi, havent posted here for a while, but just wanted to come on and tell you all that I gave birth to a beautiful little boy on boxing day morning. Just over 3 weeks early, was a little bit of a suprise. He's wonderful though.
Good luck to all you other January mums!

Congratulations Curlywoo! I'd love to see photos too - have you posted your birth story yet? Will investigate!

:hugs: xxx

Just wanted to let all those of you that don't visit my journal that we caught mouserat!!!

Hope you're all ok :hugs: xxx

Attachments

• STA60169.jpg
    STA60169.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 3
yay elm, mouserat caught! Any big story behind the big 'catch.'

xx

yay elm, mouserat caught! Any big story behind the big 'catch.'

xx

Not really - sorry!!! It snowed and we saw mouserat footprints right by the boat so stepped up operation mouserat again - left a load of meat in the trap where the footprints had been and he fell for it!!!

How are you feeling? Can't wait to hear how Jaylene is doing!!!

:hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->