Due towards end of January 2009

My hopsital bag is kind of packed - but when I went in the other week Matt had to take it apart to get things for me so will need to redo it properly. Hopefully Pip will stay put for a few more weeks anyway, if he can keep cooking until after Christmas I'll be a very happy bunny

I was reading somewhere that at weeks 34 if your baby was born it isnt considered premature its called pre term which is better as it dosnt need as much help as premature. Made me feel better. Think it was on i-am-preg on my weekly thing I seen it on as I always look a week ahead.

After christmas you be great then lulubee for sure. I wouldnt mind an xmas baby myself.
But I would have to be able to bring it home with me as I heard they keep them in while you go away. I couldnt do that. Would freak me out.

I can feel babys head on my cervex it is like a stabbing pain when I walk. And i am crampy. :( It has moved it is more upright now than kicking to the sides. OK my fanny hurts now :(

Oh ffs! i need to let off a bit (no not fart lol)

The reason I told people that I wanted to buy all the important things is because I know I would get them and know that thats what I wanted. No no one would losten when i said just buy some cloths or something. So I fell into it and let darrens mum get the cotbed and mattress, its family so they cant let us down i thought. My parents insisted on the pram and car seat which they still havnt got yet. But thats not that important as i have a back up car seat if i go eaerly as they dont let you leave hospital without a car seat.

So citbed comes, ok its nice. Matress is way to small! ok i thought calm down we can sent it back to the cataligue your mum got it and order the right size. No not so easy! the cotbed one takes 10 weeks to arrive to my house apparently! WTF! baby will be out by then i cant have no where for it to sleep. And it was a foam basic one and i wanted one of t hem air flow spring ones.I think a mattress is important than anything else and want a good one! wish they had of let me flippen buy it! now it was oncredit so he has no money for a matttress and nore so i since our rent money was robbed and i have to use my money to pay it back wheni get paid again which means i have no money now for a whle. And i need teh roof over my head.

why do people insist in getting stuff and then not? not refering to mattress here someone else inssted on getting the streilizer another important piece but no they havent bothered and arae not now and i have spent all my money! i havent a penny left and there is no where you can go here and just walk in and buy a matress for a cot! stupid i know. and i checked ev everywhere on line and kiddicare delivery wont be till next year and they ask for £20 delivery where iam. No other stores like argos stock them you have to home delivery and again thats going to be next year as i checked their new schedual. I dont know.

My head is wreaked. I know i have 6 weeks but cut out 2 weeks or more where every deliver is messed up due to xmas. And i could go 4 weeks early then! cant take the chance.

Hey ladies, just wanted to give you and update since I havent had much to tell lately. Yesterday I had a 3d scan which was awesome!! Its so clear and you can pick out his little face so easily. OH and I just stared at the monitor and ooohed and ahhhd. Anyways, we found out that every thing is going great thank God..and that wee benjamin is 6lbs 20z already. However, my due date is moved again to the 22nd, which was my original date...*sigh* I think he'll just come when he's ready. How is everyone else doing??

Hi Michelle :hugs:

Glad your scan went well! I'm ok, had a mw appointment on Wednesday and I have high blood pressure so trying to take it easy which is a bit difficult while trying to get last minute Christmas shopping finished!!! It's made me completely paranoid about every little ache and pain so I'm trying not to be a big hypocondriac!!!

You're nearly at 37 weeks and you're on the last box :happydance:

xxx

hi all! i noticed we abadoned this thread for a while lol Hope everyone is fine. I aint i am in pain with sore back and no sleep at all. cant wait til i see baby this wait is agonizing literally.

elm our box moves up in a few days, xmas eve for you and xmas day for me. :)

I'm making DP massage me constantly. My ticker is a day out I think - should probably change it!! x

Mines a day early but it dosnt make much difference to me. I am suppose to be 35 weeks tomorrow but just have it like that, i dont know why lol its only a day.

Glad to hear youre taking it easy Elm, I have high BP as well and the doc put me on meds for it. I have to take the last one tonight, so we'll see what happens at my next appointemtn on Tuesday. Sorry to hear you arent feeling well Dragonfly, I'm experiencing ALOT of pressure down around my pubic bone, but the doc says its baby getting ready. Very very uncomfy..well more than uncomfy actually. How's Helen doing? Anyone hear from Lulu?

They're both great - they hang around in the journals if you want to pop in and say hello I'm sure they'd love to hear from you. Helen's on mat leave now, she's just posted some lovely bump pics in her journal and LuluBee has got about 17 days to go til she has her stitches out. biscuit wasn't great last time I heard from her, she had a family bereavement and couldn't fly home for the funeral.

Hope your appointment goes well Michelle - let us know. I've done nothing today in the hope that my body will put a bit of effort into fighting a cold / throat / flu / cough thing off before it gets going properly. Going to have a hot curry soon and see if that helps too - I'm attacking it from all angles!!!

:hugs: xxx

I am in a bad mood, oh has annoyed me. He hates payig the rent and its late and i pay everything else and he is looking to spend the rent on something! now he is sulking in the bedroom alone and i am fuming as he hasnt got his priorties right at all! i warned him it was a loosing battle he was at as how the hell can he argue with me and keeping the roof over our heads. Now i have to put up with his sulking mood which is way worse than my moodiness and i am sick to daeth of just about everything! I aint having a good time in any aspect of my life at all. I am shocked i havnt been placed in a mental home yet but i have got past the stage of givig a crap anymore about anything apart from baby. bet i have a bad xmas again, its customary for me.

:hi: hello ladies, been meaning to pop over here for a catch up...

:hugs: Aww Dragonfly, you do seem to be having a rough time of it hun x As for trying to 'argue' over whether he should pay the rent....there is no damn argument to be had...he HAS to...men and priorities, ay! Honestly i sometimes wonder where their heads are at.....:hugs:

Glad to hear you are well Michelle, and almost 37 weeks - wow! That's classed as full term, isn't it? Or have i got that wrong?

Sorry to hear about your blood pressure, elm. Mine was slightly raised at last appointment but MW wasn't too worried so wasn't given any meds....i feel fine, so i am sure all is well with LO.

HEY LADIES......IT'S NEARLY JANUARY!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::
wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:hug:

Yay!!! You're right ...nearly January, all we have to do is get through Christmas and I find that the hols go pretty fast anyways. Well I WAS 37 weeks, until my last scan which was showing me at 36, so they want to stick with that. But nearing the end in any case...I remember in first tri thinking January will never come. I think I will try to get over to journals to see how the rest are doing. Thanks Laura & Elm.

Sorry that was supposed to be Baby and Elm...can't even concentrate on names any more.

:wave: hi baby! Lovely to hear from you!!! x I've just been paranoid about having the few other symptoms of pre-eclampsia - made DP read them all so he can keep an eye on me without me having to google and get even more stressed!!! Chicken's been really active recently so he's doing fine in there, feels like there's an actual little person in there when I accept it's real :)

I'm thinking that LuluBee is going to be the first to give birth a week or so after she has her stitch out.

It is exciting that it's nearly January but I'm not ready for him to come out yet. Will feel lots better once things are sorted and I've got my bag packed. MUST do it before Christmas day!

:hugs: xxx

Hmmm, elm you are right about doing the hospital bag....i havn't done mine either! Heck, i don't even have a 'bag' to call a 'hospital bag!' Oh dear......arn't we supposed to have this done my 36 weeks? Better get on to it i guess xx

Sorry, I am still here - I promise - just hiding in lots of different places! I can't believe it's nearly January, my stitch comes out in 16 days and then I'll be free!!!!!!!! I'm hoping Pip makes an appearance soon after that - but avoids my birthday (the 12th) and Matt's birthday (19th) - my sister is also due on the 15th so it could be a very busy week!!!!
I'm trying not to get my hopes up though because I've read quite a few stories of women who've had stitches having scar tissue and going overdue :( Have just booked a pregnancy reflexology session for the evening of the 6th though (the night before my stitch comes out) so I might see if she can find a point that relates to my cervix and see how it's looking???

Not long now ladies, this time next month a few of us wil be Mummies!!!!!!! :yipee:

OMG i could be a mum this time next month, i never thought of that way lulu ,but i bet i go overdue or something as baby comes on my birthday and darrens is the day before mine so its a busy months here also.

I have a UTI i feel so sore and midwife was down, so hopefully that will go away soon. explains the back pain thogh.

Drink lots and lots of water sweetie, it'll help flush it out.

Midwife said cranberry juice so mum went away to get me some. I do drink loads anyway. This pain is not nice at all. I had worse though when i wasnt preg i had a kidney infection and I was on my bike and every thing i hit on the road had me in tears. I was crawling to my front door thinking i was dying. So that would not need to happen again! scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->