Dull ache after FET

Northernmonke

Reaction score
Hi all, I had FET on Friday afternoon and it was from my last cycle in 2013 which resulted in our beautiful and bossy twin girls.

Anyway it feels like a lifetime ago so I can't remember how I felt but I now have a constant dull ache. Is this normal? Has anyone else had the same with a BFP?

Thanks all x

Hi, hun! :flower: It's quite normal, don't worry. Your body is undergoing so many changes! When I was in 2ww (Ukrainian Biotexcom clinic, 2 nice healthy embies transferred) I did a lot of research and just thought it would be interesting for you to read this as well :coffee:
Below is a list of what happens after your transfer to your embryo after IVF, day by day.
After a 3 day transfer:
One The embryo continues to grow and develop, turning from a 6-8 cell embryo into a morula
Two The cells of the morula develop into a blastocyst
Three The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
Four The blastocyst begins to attach itself to the uterus
Five The blastocyst begins implantation
Six Implantation continues
Seven Implantation is complete, the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
Eight Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
Nine Fetal development continues (hCG continues to be secreted)
Ten Fetal development continues (hCG continues to be secreted)
Eleven Levels of hCG are now high enough in your blood to detect a pregnancy.
Your two week wait (2ww) starts the day of your transfer. If you have a 5 day transfer, you will likely get a positive pregnancy test 2 days earlier than with a 3 day transfer. This is because the 5 day embryo is more developed.
No wonder we happen to have that ache! Keep calm, dear, everything's going well! Xx

Thank you! It's was a 5 day blast 5BB and it survived defrosting 100% so we are really hopeful! Xx

Oh, really? Then I've got another piece of info for you :winkwink:
After a 5 day transfer:
One - The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell.
Two - The blastocyst begins to attach itself to the uterus.
Three - The blastocyst begins implantation.
Four - Implantation continues.
Five - Implantation is complete, the placenta and fetus have begun to develop.
Six - Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream.
Seven - Fetal development continues (hCG continues to be secreted).
Eight - Fetal development continues (hCG continues to be secreted).
Nine - Levels of hCG are now high enough in your blood to detect a pregnancy.
We also did it with 5-day blasts. Got our first faint positive 8 days after ET.
Wishing you the best of luck in the world!

Our program has been completed. We successfully passed the 12 weeks period. Having our sweetie on board. (We placed back 2 embies as I've written before. Unfortunately one vanished later..) It may sound silly but I'm thinking about having another ivf round for baby#2 with the same place. I'm so excited it all worked out this time!

Congratulations!
I have been feeling dizzy today and a little yesterday which is the same as my last bfp. But I also have the pains quite strong right now which is worrying me. I would be due on my period by Sunday on my BFN I always came on before test day! It seems like ages ago I had transfer! It was only Friday

Thank you lisa. 8+3 and seeing my widwife today. Hoping it's all progressing well.

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->