dull uterine cramping

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
This may be a small over looked thing but I have never experienced this before. AF was 11/6-11/9, I am on CD26/8DPO confirmed by temps. I had a dip in temp yesterday. After going to the bathroom I suddenly got a dull uterine cramping. AF is not due for at least a week. The cramping has been constant and is right over the uterus. I know I have a very small fibroid the size of a nickel that has not even broken through the uterine lining. I have some symptoms of endo but have not been diagnosed with it. Has anyone ever had this? If so what was it for you? Any answers are greatly appreciated :)

Me!

I was diagnosed with a 1.3 cm fundal fibroid at 4 DPO in Oct and told there was no way I would be able to get pregnant with where the fibroid was. It was fundal, right at the tube outlets. A D&C with myomectomy was ordered by my OB to be scheduled after my period started. 2 days later this dull uterine soreness developed and my temp dipped a tiny bit. The soreness was like I had been punched in the uterus, mixed with this angry uterus feeling--like this prickly indigestion-type pain in my uterus, intermixed with dull cramping and overall soreness like after a workout.

The next day, huge temp spike (only lasted a day). The day after that, at 8 DPO, I got my first sketchy BFP. By 9-10 DPO I was confident in the lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->