Duo Fertility Monitor

Welcome J to the C and good luck.
a1b2c They have a website with loads of useful tools and information and some great success stories so it might be worth having a look. But basically you wear a sensor under your arm and it checks you body temperature up to 20,000 times a day so you get the most accurate reading and it detects ovulation up to 6 days in advanced instead of 3 days after (and it really works they got mine spot on this month). it also is easier and much more stress free than BBT'ing. But the best bit is you get the benefit of Fertility Experts keeping an eye on your chart and helping you through the process so they can detect any abnormalities in your cycle. And they really do they have sent lots of e-mails and requested lots of information. But also they guarantee if you don't conceive within 12 months they will refund you £500. Hope this helps

Thanks Mrs Howley.

Hoping someone else will have good encouraging news to share? We're coming up to our 'green days' soon, so this is our first proper month of use of it.

How are you getting on Mrs Howley?

Not too bad hun I didn't ovulate the first month, but this month I did, and they got my ov day spot on, which is encouraging, so only 2 months now until we get our fertility report, Onto our 3rd month and no complaints yet, so fx's that we will get some where before next year xxx

Yes mrs howley I have them crossed. It is so reassuring to know someone else is relying on the same technology. We're in the green days now so I know the next 2 weeks will be torture. But all we can do is keep on trying- it will happen for all of us eventually :)

Just wondering if anyone using the monitor has any updates to share? It's an awful lot of money but I'm kind of considering it.

Ok so I currently have af :( but it was our first real month of using it as last month I didn't have it long enough. So I got advance notice of my fertile days and dtd for the 4 days except the day of ovulation, which you only see a few days after. But of course even if you do everything right anyone only has a 20% chance of conceiving so I'm still very hopeful. I am so glad we purchased it as I have relaxed totally and instead of wondering what's going on I can see it all on the chart. I believe we were often missing fertile days as my periods jump from 26 to 32 days so I was unable to always pinpoint ovulation. They have sent regular helpful emails too fir example I didn't know that the ovulation strips go positive in ADVANCE of ovulation. You don't need to use them with duofertility but if you do you can enter all the results onto the software too. If I get pregnant soon I will certainly consider it worth the money. I really don't think I could have done the temping and charting myself. Anyway, hopefully I'll be back on in a month with a bfp!!!!

Well I Have just finished my 3rd cycle of using it now, although this month was out as I ovulated before I had my HSG, I am hoping that the HSG and the fact I am using the monitor will give me a good chance in October :)
Plus it I'll be my 4th month of using it and that seems to be when most people get their bfp's after 4+ months of using it, I suppose it is when your monitor has adjusted to your body and also you get your fertility report after 4 months.
I have also been getting some useful e-mails they seem to adjust them to what your body is doing, I seem to spot every other month and they sent me a really useful e-mail on spotting and it reassured me to what my body was doing :)
J to the C looks like we may well get that BFP in the same month :) xxx

Hi everyone. :hi:

I've been using DF since 14th July 2011 so I'm hoping that I will get my BFP soon too. However, one of the things that DF has brought to light is that I appear to have a short Luteal Phase (between 10-12 days). I started taking Vitamin B6 and now my OV seems to be all over the place. First of all my "green period" started on the 17th September and it's now moved across on a daily basis, it's still saying I'm in the green now???? I have no idea if I have OV'd this month and I'm really confused. I just wish I could put my chart on here for people to see and you could let me know what you think.

I'm off for a day 21 blood test on Thursday as I wanted the doctor to check for low progesterone. I haven't had this test since 2008 so I know things can change. Has anyone else had this problem? The only thing is that I read somewhere that you should really do the test 7 days after OV but if I'm not sure when I've OV'd then could that be a problem? I'm guessing that day 21 is perfect if you OV on day 14 with a 28 day cycle?

:shrug::dust:

Hi Choccielover, My green days kept moving the first month of using it but I didn't ov that month so I think that is why that happened. I usually have my progesterone tested 7dpo, If I didn't ov then I went by my temperature dip and had my bloods done 7 days after that.
We started using our monitors on the same day too :)

Hi MrsHowley81

I plugged my reader in this evening to show OH and the green days had moved back and DF had marked in red that I had OV'd on day 11 of my cycle, this makes me 7DPO. I'm really confused now as they marked it on a higher temp rather than on the dip.

Wish I could work out how to put my chart on here.

Dis your temp stay raised for 5 days in a row? Yeah would be great if we could up load them, there must be a way of doing it somehow :)

No it dipped slightly on day 15 and day 17 but went high today (highest it's ever been since I started) but I'm sure it will right itself properly tomorrow.

Duofertility don't manually enter the ovulation date, it's based on an algorithm and goes in automatically. Mine didn't go in properly this month and I thought I hadn't ovulated but I emailed and they said I dint have a spike so the programme couldnt work it out but that on reviewing it I had. That's what I liked, they answer your queries. Ask them about your green days hopping around. To save your chart go to 'save' as usually you don't need to actually press save. It saves a jpeg which you'll be able to upload. Green days coming up next week!!!

Funnily enough after reading this I went onto my emails and found a message from DF just letting me know that they had confirmed that I did infact ovulate (earlier than expected) and that I did BD at the right time.

Yay...good old Duo fertility. Much, much more than a thermometer.

Yippeeeeee. I've managed to put a chart (although) small on here. This is a couple of days old now but now I know I can do it I will put today's on later. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->