Duo Fertility Monitor

I'm crossing my fingers Mrs Howley. Your temps are up too so that's good news and you had a really good OV spike too, that's dead reasurring. I hope we become BFP buddies as well as DF buddies. I'd love that.

Baby dust to us both :dust::dust:

xxxx

Hi all.
I've been using Duo Fertility since November last year.
A little back history: I've been TTC since Feb '09, after coming off the pill I didn't get AF till August '09 and then was irregular for a few months. Finally sorted itself out in early 2010. Referred to the doctor who was really unhelpful and told me they couldn't even test me because my BMI was to high (told me to lose 3 stone in 3 months!) Later when I lost weight just shrugged and said they'll see if they can refer me to the fertility clinic (which they still haven't)

Due to the doctor's messing me around I decided to take matters into my own hands and brought a Duo Fertility package at the Fertility show in London last year.
My experience has been: My 'green days' do have a tendancy to move around which I found frustrating to start with. I've had a few issues with being allergic to the sensor and the company have been really good, sending me lots of stickers as I have to take it off quite a bit and just been really helpful. After 6 months they sent me a report and recommended I have a blood test and an ultra sound scan. I took this report to my doctor and because it says it was from a 'fertilty clinic' he took it seriuosly and sent me for a the test and scan (both of which have come back fine).

In the last month I had a dramatic temp drop 3 days after they predicited I ovulated which I emailed them about and they said they think that's implantation. They've then been emailing me every few days to ask how things are going and that my chart looks really promising and that it looks like I may be pregnant. I'm now 16DPO, AF is 2 days late but all the HPT I've done are BFN. Duo Fertility are being really supportive though and encouraging me to carry on testing as they think I am pregnant.

Sorry for the long thread. Will keep you updated as it would be amazing if the Duo Fertility people could tell I'm pregnant before any of the home kits do.

Good luck to all you other ladies.

Hi all.
I've been using Duo Fertility since November last year.
A little back history: I've been TTC since Feb '09, after coming off the pill I didn't get AF till August '09 and then was irregular for a few months. Finally sorted itself out in early 2010. Referred to the doctor who was really unhelpful and told me they couldn't even test me because my BMI was to high (told me to lose 3 stone in 3 months!) Later when I lost weight just shrugged and said they'll see if they can refer me to the fertility clinic (which they still haven't)

Due to the doctor's messing me around I decided to take matters into my own hands and brought a Duo Fertility package at the Fertility show in London last year.
My experience has been: My 'green days' do have a tendancy to move around which I found frustrating to start with. I've had a few issues with being allergic to the sensor and the company have been really good, sending me lots of stickers as I have to take it off quite a bit and just been really helpful. After 6 months they sent me a report and recommended I have a blood test and an ultra sound scan. I took this report to my doctor and because it says it was from a 'fertilty clinic' he took it seriuosly and sent me for a the test and scan (both of which have come back fine).

In the last month I had a dramatic temp drop 3 days after they predicited I ovulated which I emailed them about and they said they think that's implantation. They've then been emailing me every few days to ask how things are going and that my chart looks really promising and that it looks like I may be pregnant. I'm now 16DPO, AF is 2 days late but all the HPT I've done are BFN. Duo Fertility are being really supportive though and encouraging me to carry on testing as they think I am pregnant.

Sorry for the long thread. Will keep you updated as it would be amazing if the Duo Fertility people could tell I'm pregnant before any of the home kits do.

Good luck to all you other ladies.

WOW, how exciting!!! Please let us know the outcome. Good Luck and here is hoping you have finally got your BFP.

We are looking into getting a monitor and this thread is making me want it now!

Hi everyone. Hope you're all enjoying the weather? I can't believe it's October in two days time!

I'm just posting today's temps which appear to be up again. I am NOT getting my hopes up but hey, who knows?

I went for my 21 day blood test today as I want to see what my progesterone levels are like and to double confirm ovulation this month. Last month I was concerned that my Luteal Phase was too short (only 10 days) but I am on 10DPO now and I normally start around the 25CD so that sort of takes me into the safe luteal bracket (doesn't it? :shrug:)

Not counting my chickens.

Kaye, go for it...you won't regret it!!!! :thumbup: If you're not sure then speak or email them directly. www.duofertility.com They'll let you know if it's right for you but tbh I didn't bother and just went straight in and brought it. If I get a BFP after years and years of trying then it's been worth every penny and if you count up how many tests, OPK, vitamins, books, magazines, internet hours you've already spent on ttc then it's a small charge in comparison.

Baby dust and BFP prayers to us all :dust:

Duo Fertility 6.jpg

Wow seamouse good luck, I agree with choccie Kaye you should get one it is so worth it, choccie you temps look so promising I have my fingers crossed for you :) xxx

I am so excited having read your post. Keep us updated. Every person it works for makes me believe more and more it will work for us!
So.... Duo would make for a strange boys name wouldn't it!

Thankyou, will keep you guys updated.

I recommend buying one. If nothing else it's a great way to keep track of your cycles and if it doesn't work, you get your money back. The terms and conditions of the special offer are quite resonable.

Seamouse, I'm so sorry to hear that but it's going to happen one of these months- for all of us. We just need to get on with it, have our few tears at af and try again and again until it works. Your bfp will come soon.

Duo Fertility 7.jpg

Today's temps. Down.

If you want to jinx your BFP dreams then go out and buy a couple of pregnancy tests. I don't know why I do it to myself. The moment I hand my money over is the moment I feel the distant rumbles of AF cramps. :nope:

Anyway, they've gone in a draw. Patience is a virtue, so they say.

Sorry Ladies not had any internet for a few days, Thanks to BT grrrr
How are you all??
Af is coming been spotting for a few days now so will be any day now, which means I am onto the next cycle and it is the first cycle after my HSG so we can start trying again only 2 weeks until my green days :)

Hi everyone

Well it's CD 1. Onwards and upwards. Positivity....one day we will have our much wanted :baby:

My boss (male) said to me today that he didn't know how I did it every month, you know building my hopes and dreams up for them to be crashed.
I said well I've been doing it for about 5 years now and even though you don't get used to it you do kinda get used to it (I know that sounds weird :dohh:)

I'm also using today as an excuse to eat whatever I flamin well like, I'll be good tomorrow. :munch:

Love to you all xxx

:kiss::hugs::friends:

Sorry Ladies not had any internet for a few days, Thanks to BT grrrr
How are you all??
Af is coming been spotting for a few days now so will be any day now, which means I am onto the next cycle and it is the first cycle after my HSG so we can start trying again only 2 weeks until my green days :)

Hi Mrs Howley. Looks like we are definitely cycle buddies too. Hope you're feeling ok? :wave:

I'm off to Zumba later to work off some frustration but I'm going to have a lovely glass of wine as a treat for afters...nom nom.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"