• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Duo Fertility Monitor

OMG LADIES!

My hubby just sent me an e-mail with a confirmation of order from duofertility!! He got me it, its on its way to me now!!!!!!!!!!! Argh so frigging excited, i might pee lol!
AF due 15th, so gonna start using it after then!

SO i can properly join your group now please?

OMG LADIES!

My hubby just sent me an e-mail with a confirmation of order from duofertility!! He got me it, its on its way to me now!!!!!!!!!!! Argh so frigging excited, i might pee lol!

Ahhh, he is so nice :thumbup: I hope you get BFP very soon !!!

That's great Kaye! It will all be worth it in the end. Mrs howley I hope your fs brings you a step closer. X

Got my results today from my HSG unfortunately looks like my tubes are blocked and I have to go for a Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy, so the FS is a no go atm but we might not need to go if my op is a success so good and bad news and at least we will get some answers at last

Mrs howley, I think that must be a relief. Because if they know what it is they can treat it right! I hope now you know they can finally get you on the road to your bfp!!!

Got my results today from my HSG unfortunately looks like my tubes are blocked and I have to go for a Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy, so the FS is a no go atm but we might not need to go if my op is a success so good and bad news and at least we will get some answers at last

It could be a good thing MrsHowley. It is always better to know the reason rather than wonder what is wrong. Do you mind me asking how much HSG test cost and if you need a referral from your GP?

I had my HSG on the NHS and my doctor referred me to a gyno and they did it all, but I think they cost around £1000 mark

OMG LADIES!

Hi Kaye,

any news? Did you start using it yet ?

OMG LADIES!

Hi Kaye,

any news? Did you start using it yet ?

it hasnt arrived, im assured it will be here in the morning. Im super excited though :)

Do you wear it when excercising do you know?

Any news your end

Ahhh, its taking so long !!!! I am sure you'll get it soon.

I wear sensor all the time but I do not exercise at the moment. It's pretty much visible on my side. I think I would remove it if I had to go to the gym.

I have started 3rd cycle with DF, waiting for the green days to appear. I am due to ovulate in 6 or 7 days (I am very regular) but my fertile period is not yet showing up :-k . I think ill email support team again.

Keep us updated Kaye. I am excited for you too :happydance:

Yeah deffo e-mail them, you need to get as much support of them as you can.
How many cycles do they say it takes for them to figure out your cycle?

I know its taking ages, they said they sent it, but its not turned up so said they have resent it. I think they forgot lol.

How long have you been ttc?

I pulled out the manual again. It says it takes 1 cycle :-k

I've been TTC since last November but I only used OPK's for some time. I stopped after a while as I always got positive on CD12 and I have regular cycles of 27/28 days.
Its been a year now and no BFP. I thought DF could help me to get timing right but it isn't working for me so far. I'll wait few more month until I get a report from DF and then I am thinking to get my tubes checked. Maybe they are blocked.

I never thought TTC was going to be so hard.

I pulled out the manual again. It says it takes 1 cycle :-k

I've been TTC since last November but I only used OPK's for some time. I stopped after a while as I always got positive on CD12 and I have regular cycles of 27/28 days.
Its been a year now and no BFP. I thought DF could help me to get timing right but it isn't working for me so far. I'll wait few more month until I get a report from DF and then I am thinking to get my tubes checked. Maybe they are blocked.

I never thought TTC was going to be so hard.

Aww how frustrating for you. Ring them, i read it said they will look at it for you and can work out even the messiest cycles/charts. im sure they can help you.
Keep us posted.
We have been trying over 2 years, had loads of tests and on one of my bloods my progesterone was fine and another it was low. I also have regular 27/28 day cyles.

Hello ladies, just thought I would butt in Kitsia don't delay to go and see the doctor we went after 2 years of trying and a year down the line we are finally getting somewhere if you have a gut feeling you have a problem get it checked out, I was in the same position as you and suspected I had blocked tubes and we are just being told that there seems to be a problem and now I am finally having a Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy.
Kaye don't worry about the progesterone results my first 2 tests showed that I wasn't ovulating but then the next 3 did so that is when I started charting...... I believe this is the only way to ever know If you are ovulating as progesterone can be effected by timing, stress etc. So I believe the DF monitor will give you the clear answers you need it has done for me, just a shame the sperm is unable to actually reach my eggs. Anyway another tip for you ladies which I truly believe made the world of difference to my cycles is Acupuncture I used to OV between cd 11 and cd 22 and now for the past 8 months since I have been using acupuncture I OV cd 14 or 15.
And please take any treatment or tests they offer you, I was offered a Laparoscopy and Dye test in March, but as I was so worried about going under general I decided to have a HSG which to be honest does not give you a clear cut diagnosis, anyway this was a nightmare from start to Finish my HSG was sent In June and I didn't have it done until September 20th as they lost my paper work and then it took 8 weeks for the results, This test really is only to check the shape of you uterus and if your tubes are clear, and to be honest TTC is stressful enough to have question marks hanging over your fertility status. with the Laparoscopy they said it will only be a 4-6 week wait and I will get my results straight away and if there is a problem (which looks like I have blocked tubes) they will sort it there and then.
If i'd of known how hard this journey was I would started the wheels in motion a long long time ago, and you never know you might only have a minor problem that is easily sorted like mine is :)

hi Ladies,
Its here, i have my sensor on and reading the booklet. I am so exciting. So when should i first upload information tomorrow?

Yes they recommend to do it every day for a while........ that's what I did anyway, Good Luck :)

Yey finally !!! I do my readings every morning.

Mrs Howley, thanks for encouraging. I think I will make my new years resolution to go to the docs and find out the problem. As you said, it could be just a little problem that is easily fixed.

Hi
Sorry another question, i thought you could go online and speak/discuss with other users. I can't find this, can anyone help?

Babydust to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->