Duo Fertility Monitor

I've been taking mine orally with a thermometer, will attempt an underarm temp tomorrow morning.

I shall be ordering my duo fertility tomorrow I think.

Do they phone you when you order? And also do you order from their website or from their website or from Boots. I'd be interested to know if their is any difference.

Thanks girls!

I've been taking mine orally with a thermometer, will attempt an underarm temp tomorrow morning.

I shall be ordering my duo fertility tomorrow I think.

Do they phone you when you order? And also do you order from their website or from their website or from Boots. I'd be interested to know if their is any difference.

Thanks girls!

I got mine from their website. I am not in UK and could not get in in Boots. But I think Boots is more expensive.
I only got an email, no phone call.

I'll probably order from the website, although boots is more expensive, it does give points back of around £25. I was just concerned that the service wouldn't be the same. I do notice that there are colour options on the DF website, so I'll buy it there.

Could someone give me a brief run down of the abbreviations you guys use, as I'm a complete newbie and have absolutely no idea what you are on about.

To the other people on this thread, I enjoy hearing your success stories, so please keep updating.

I am new myself but you pick up all abbreviations quite easily. Here are some:
CD - Cycle Day
DPO - Day Post Ovulation
TTC - Trying to Conceive
CM - Cervical Mucus
EWCM - Egg White Cervical Mucus
BD - Baby Dance
DF - Duo Fertility
FF - Fertility Friend

I hope this helps :)

P.S. Below is a link to all abbreviations:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Thanks Kitsia.

Just an update - I did underarm temp this morning and its still around 35.5. I'm not to worried though, as all you guys seem to be the same. I can't do with taking my own temp, I was so half asleep this am that I didn't even turn the bloody thing on, I was just waiting for the beep that never came!

Wow, looks like I have ovulated on CD10. Three cycles three different ovulation dates. I am going backwards, CD12, CD11 and now CD10. If I continue like this I will soon be ovulating during my period :wacko: I got my timing right though :happydance:

Kaye, how are you getting on ?

Hi everyone,

Well here is my chart so far, my hubby been on nights so havent been able to dtd, but tonight we should be.
Duo said they have given me green days but obviously this cycle won't be accruate as only just started using monitor. I dont understand chart so if you think anything means anything let me know?? My temps are low is this normal

ha ha ha how do i put my chart on here?

Hi everyone,

Well here is my chart so far, my hubby been on nights so havent been able to dtd, but tonight we should be.
Duo said they have given me green days but obviously this cycle won't be accruate as only just started using monitor. I dont understand chart so if you think anything means anything let me know?? My temps are low is this normal

ha ha ha how do i put my chart on here?

I used https://photobucket.com/ to upload pictures and then just copy a link.

Hi, me again.

I ordered my DuoFertilty yesterday, I got my receipt from online and kept it, then shortly after I got an email from DF saying click here to create a log in.

After that I haven't received anything else, no confirmation saying how long delivery takes and no thanks for purchasing! I'm not sure if it's because I completed my purchase on a Saturday, or if they don't have a very sophisticated check out system like I'm used to (as a regular online shopper).

What was it like for everyone else?

Yep , it was the same for me. You just get it by post, no tracking number or other stuff like that. I think delivery times were mentioned somewhere on their website. Which color did you get at the end ?

I decided on the Moroccan Green. I'm quite a girly girl, but I didn't like the shade of pink or purple. What colour do you have?

I got black. I was going for white but l changed my mind at the end :)

Actually I was wrong saying that I did not receive anything when I placed my order. I went through all my emails from duo fertility and found a thank you for you purchase and your order has been shipped. I'd say you will get it tomorrow.

Yeah I thought it would probably come on Monday, I get the impression that everything is done by a person rather than a computer with this company. I can't wait for it to arrive, although I am slightly concerned about where the thermometer patch sticks, does it stick over your deodorant and also do you have to remove it every day for baths and showers?

I stick mine under my bra. I found it safer this way. I nearly lost it a couple of times when I used it in my armpit. You have to stick it on a clean skin which means you can not stick it over your deodorant. I still wear it when I shower as it is waterproof but my skin gets itchy afterwards and I change it anyway. Few times I accidentally ripped it off. It came off with my skin :) I still have brown marks on my side.

Do the instructions say you can stick in under your bra? Are there specific places you can stick it? I have quite sensitive skin, so I am worried I'll have problems with the sticky patches, and also I have a bath everyday, so I wonder what effect this would have on my temps. Oh dear, so many questions. Lol.

Yep, you can stick it underneath , below or above your bra. It's in the manual and in the video on their website. Here is a link:
https://www.duofertility.com/duofertility/product-video-demos

Oh, some people purchase an armband if they have a very sensitive skin and can not wear the adcheasives.

That was really helpful, thanks. I'll probably put mine under the bra too, it would make more sence. I'm always OTT on deodorant.

Do you email DF for more stickers when you need them?

I haven't yet as I still have some. You get 40 of them with your monitor.

Oh I'm sure I'll figure it all out. Also can I ask if it's ok to remove your patch for a period of time, for example to go swimming etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->