Dye run or line? UPDATE: AF arrived @ 14 DPO, post #59

Lee, I see lines on yours! FX they keep getting darker!

10 DPO today, very faint lines on Wondfos this morning but nothing I believe yet. Had DH POAS the other day when I thought I might be getting some Wondfo ghost lines--his test had a darker ghost line than mine did, haha!

As for the blue dye tests, I don't think I will ever trust them for myself again. I tested with those because I'd run out of Wondfos but was having monster symptoms. I got all these faint lines, and the next day my serum hCG was < 1 so the only logical explanation is that all those lines were evaps... or that they mixed up my blood test (I find this highly unlikely...)

We'll see what happens with these Wondfo lines, but not a lot of hope on my end haha.

Have you tried any other types of tests?

Thank you! I know blue dyes are the devil, but it was just odd to me that I had a thick line but very faint later on cuz all my other evaps (though the test strips were all still a little wet) had very very VERY thin blue lines which I considered evaps... they weren't wide like this one. now I def wanna do some more peeing hahaha

I love that you had your DH POAS too and the ghost line was darker lolol

I did do the blue dye because, though I hear theyre the devil and I can see why, when I was prego 7 years ago I found out from a blue dye test, so I guess I hope that I will have luck with them. I have used several brands/dyes such as First Response, First Response Digital Gold, Clear Choice (Dollar Tree... in fact, I have 4 at home now), CVS brand (blue dye), Walgreens brand (blue dye & digital), Clearblue digital, and I think that is it. That's this time around at least lol. I went bonkers starting around 11 DPO (2 days after 'spotting'). Below is a link to my 'journey' since then haha and I posted most of the tests

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2326095-spotting-since-9dpo-cramps.html

I also have <1 HCG but I have a bajillion prego symptoms including cramping daily since 3DPO, so im wondering if I just tested too early before or if my cycle was thrown off or what... could be the same with you. keep testing every couple days because your betas might go up, you never know.

My doctor cancelled the rest of the betas because she said I'm not pregnant, haha... Even though I explained that I was only 7 DPO at the time!

When was your beta?

My doctor cancelled the rest of the betas because she said I'm not pregnant, haha... Even though I explained that I was only 7 DPO at the time!

When was your beta?

oh what a poop! what about if you miss your period? did he/she say if you should come back if you don't get your period?

Mine was done on 7/22, which was 6 days after my missed period. Going again in a week to check them again, per my doc. By then, AF will be 20 days late. she said they might go up by then and will check HCG and do 'other labs' (and that part scares me lol I didn't want to ask what 'other labs')

I totally understand. Tests are expensive and stressful!

I am not sure what other labs they would do for a very long cycle? Progesterone maybe?

11 DPO Wondfo with SMU. I won't be doing a FRER unless I have good reason to believe there might be something. I have already spent a lot of money on FRERs this cycle, haha!

I don't know if this is anything or not, but it came up at 2 min...

Attachments

• IMG_4596.jpg
    IMG_4596.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 71
I totally understand. Tests are expensive and stressful!

I am not sure what other labs they would do for a very long cycle? Progesterone maybe?

Maybe. But of course I think the worst and my mind goes straight to cancer or tumors :dohh:

But I'm not sure. I want the weekend here asap cuz (1) I'm going away to the beach woohoo and (2) I feel that MAYBE I'll get a BFP by Sunday or Monday if my levels have doubled at all since my blood test. Maybe the salty sea air will help my levels lolol :laugh2:

11 DPO Wondfo with SMU. I won't be doing a FRER unless I have good reason to believe there might be something. I have already spent a lot of money on FRERs this cycle, haha!

I don't know if this is anything or not, but it came up at 2 min...

I see a slight pinkish line! Could be the start of something! :D keep posting your test results! I love to see them. and I totally agree about the cost of FRERs ugh if DH knew how much I spent on tests so far he'd kill me (has to be at least $100 this month oops, but I've been sticking with the cheapies lately).

dream: waiting until I see something pretty convincing though!

I'm still having to squint and hold these tests up in like 4 different lights in order to persuade myself that there's something there. I have wasted sooooooo many FRERs these last two cycles, haha!

I see a faint line on your most recent test too!

Tested again this morning at 12 DPO, it really looks BFN. Below are three tests: 11 DPO, and two 12 DPO tests (FMU/SMU). I think I'm out this cycle. I remember distinctly with my CP last cycle, I had 24 hours of faint positives followed by 10 days of squinters. I got really excited one morning when one of the squinters appeared to be darker than the squinter from the morning before. I was like yessssssss, there is hope! And as I was dancing around joyfully, getting all excited, AF began in full force.

I don't know what all these super faint squinters mean but I can feel AF trying to start :(

Thanks so much everyone <3

Attachments

• IMG_4743.jpg
    IMG_4743.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 44
I couldn't count the number of hours I have spent squinting at those wondfos. I know how confusing and frustrating it can be.
From the pictures it seems I can see something on the top one better then the other 2 but faint lines are hard to see in photos. I hope you get a clear answer soon.

I couldn't count the number of hours I have spent squinting at those wondfos. I know how confusing and frustrating it can be.
From the pictures it seems I can see something on the top one better then the other 2 but faint lines are hard to see in photos. I hope you get a clear answer soon.

Thanks everyone. Well I think all my faint Wondfo lines must have been evaps too. AF started right on schedule at 14 DPO after a temp drop 24 hours earlier at 13 DPO.

I am going to be much more careful when interpreting PG tests from here on out--I'm not going to get excited about squinters anymore. With my other PGs, squinters always turned into something so I thought that would always be the case. I've learned here that I can get squinters somehow with serum hCG < 1, and go right on to have AF on time :(

So confusing!

WantsALittle1, just wanted to update ya. Still no AF 20 days later, but had an ultrasound yesterday and it didn't show a pregnancy :( had/have all the symptoms though, too weird! But she did say I'd have to at least be 4 weeks pregnant to see a pregnancy... maybe I'm not yet? Or just not prego at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->