Dye run?

purplecat

Reaction score
Yesterday's test... I think it's a dye run tho. It's really hard to pick up in my camera
Cd 37

Not sure if you can see it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 38
Another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 30
I can't see anything but it's hard on my phone !
Hope you get a BFP soon

I see a faint line but wonder why you think it's a dye run? Is it just not consistent darkness throughout? My last BFP was like that to start off and got a little darker the next day. I've noticed with my cheapies that even the control line is never consistent colors, even on my BFNs, so I don't think it's a dye run.

Well I've been getting random positives then negative then positives then negatives then positives again..... I'll show you all three of my positives

Yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 13
Then all negatives in between.... I went to get bloodwork today. Any ideas why this is happening to me?? Anybody with similar experiences? I'm so lost

A little better pic of yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 8
Are these all the same brand? If so, could they be faulty? (if they are not a bfp or getting darker)

They are the same brand but two different types of test (early detection and a regular test with the dropper) They are the Medicare brand

They are both 25mui sensitivity tho so the early detection one isn't really anymore sensitive then the regular one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->