Dye Stealer - 19dpo

Here is my 19dpo test. No twins for me. So I wouldn't stress :)

20200503_184819.jpg

lol I am so scared of that haha. DH’s sister had identical twins, I don’t know how genetics work but it does make me nervous :haha:

Yes same tests as my boys! Very exciting, my back is always the first thing to bother me.

That's interesting to know hon. I remember having a bad back with Tommy but I dont think it was untill about 9dpo but I cant remember now. Weird how u forget stuff. I do remember getting sore boobs with Tommy and that was b4 my BFP around 6dpo I think it was. My nipples feel a bit sore. Esp the left one.
I do feel off but I dont know what it is.
The backache is the same I get when I'm on my period but it's way to early to be that. Think I'm due on around 16th may.
Maybe it's my ibs playing but the weird thing is with that I normally suffer terrible constipation but I havent been able to stop going.
I have so many tests here. I the easy@home ones and the clinical guard ones I also have 2 frer and 2 clear blue early detection.
If I get any line show up on the easy at home ones I will do the clear blue and of that has a line i will do a Frer just to confirm.

I do worry tho like going through the whole waiting to get darker lines and worrying about light lines.
I've 2 chemicals and a Misscarige so even I do get pregnant I'm gonna be nervous esp during the first tri but at the same time I want to enjoy it because I know it will be our last.
I wud want to book a early reassurance scan to around 7 weeks because my first scan at the hospital wont be until 13 weeks.

Listen to me getting to far ahead. I've got to get pregnant yet lol.
The 2ww does drag so bad. I'm 5dpo now 4 more days till testing [-o<

I had super duper dark lines on pretty much all tests with both daughters, including ICs, but much lighter tests with all boys. Maybe you're growing a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->