Dye Stealer - 19dpo

Those are sooooooo dark that's stolen the dye. Amazing.

I know its impossibly early I'm 4dpo and I've been feeling off since yesterday.
Like really not myself at all.

I've got mild lower backache
And way down in the uterus area it feels like theres presure and its slightly crampy but different to AF cramps. Almost like stretching or pulling.
I'm also really really tired
It all started yesterday at 3dpo. I keep getting sharp twinges in the right and left overy.

It's so so early tho. So I doubt it's nothing but I'm so hoping it means something.

I had symptoms from about 6dpo with Tommy but 3dpo is surly way way to early for it to mean anything.
I'm supper bloated as well. I look about 12 weeks pregnant. Getting niggly headaches.

Its probably nothing.
Urghhh the 2ww sucks and drags

Those are sooooooo dark that's stolen the dye. Amazing.

I know its impossibly early I'm 4dpo and I've been feeling off since yesterday.
Like really not myself at all.

I've got mild lower backache
And way down in the uterus area it feels like theres presure and its slightly crampy but different to AF cramps. Almost like stretching or pulling.
I'm also really really tired
It all started yesterday at 3dpo. I keep getting sharp twinges in the right and left overy.

It's so so early tho. So I doubt it's nothing but I'm so hoping it means something.

I had symptoms from about 6dpo with Tommy but 3dpo is surly way way to early for it to mean anything.
I'm supper bloated as well. I look about 12 weeks pregnant. Getting niggly headaches.

Its probably nothing.
Urghhh the 2ww sucks and drags

Im hoping this is it for you!! I can’t wait to line spot your tests :p

Thats an amazing line. lovely to see =D>

Woahhhh I don’t think I’ve seen a due stealer ic quite like that before

Fantastic hon. Did u use the same tests last time.
I got my easy at home tests on Friday and I cant wait to start testing. Gonna prob test at 9dpo.

Still having the low back ache and have had cramps all day on and off.
It's like the cramps u get when u have just had a internal if u know what I mean.
Unless AF is gonna show up a week and a half early. I'm very regular when I'm not on birth control so I dont think I will see AF untill day 28 or 28.
My nanna thinks my AF isnt gonna show but I dont know. I dont wanna get my Hope's up.
It's so weird how my back is so achey tho.

Wow, that amazing! Maybe it's twins?

lol I am so scared of that haha. DH’s sister had identical twins, I don’t know how genetics work but it does make me nervous :haha:

Fantastic hon. Did u use the same tests last time.
I got my easy at home tests on Friday and I cant wait to start testing. Gonna prob test at 9dpo.

Still having the low back ache and have had cramps all day on and off.
It's like the cramps u get when u have just had a internal if u know what I mean.
Unless AF is gonna show up a week and a half early. I'm very regular when I'm not on birth control so I dont think I will see AF untill day 28 or 28.
My nanna thinks my AF isnt gonna show but I dont know. I dont wanna get my Hope's up.
It's so weird how my back is so achey tho.

Yes same tests as my boys! Very exciting, my back is always the first thing to bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->