Dye Stealer - 19dpo

Dont worry I am the same haha. The first 2 week I was taking 4 to 5 tests a day haha

But there is no denying that beautiful progression!

Congrats:hugs:

Beautiful progression and you have more strength than me. I test daily or every other day till 5 weeks. I like getting my dye stealer frer and 3+ on CB dig weeks estimator (Im so bad that order them from Amazon's uk site since they aren't available in US).

Beautiful progression and you have more strength than me. I test daily or every other day till 5 weeks. I like getting my dye stealer frer and 3+ on CB dig weeks estimator (Im so bad that order them from Amazon's uk site since they aren't available in US).

lol don’t worry I’ll still be taking tests I probably just won’t post them every day anymore :haha:

Thanks everyone!

10 dpo
View attachment 1081222
Thinking of using my other FRER tomorrow

Wow ure line progression is so good hon. I've just ordered some more easy@home tests as I only 3 left and seeing how good they are with you I thought I have to get me some more of those. I bet the Frer will be blazing I cant wait to see it.

Just seen the Frer hon. Massive congratulations to you. I'm really excited for you. I really hope I'll be joining u soon and we can both be in the jan due date thread together that wud be awesome.

Only cycle day 8 here. Urghhhh its dragging

Hay hon how ya doing?
I had my peak OPK yesterday so fingers crossed I will be joining you soon. How are you doing? Xxx

Hay hon how ya doing?
I had my peak OPK yesterday so fingers crossed I will be joining you soon. How are you doing? Xxx

Hi Sugger!

Doing good thanks :) I have my dating ultrasound scheduled for May 25, I should be just about 8 weeks! 15dpo today and getting some strong lines, they’re almost the same colour now :)

All my fingers crossed for you, would love to be in the same group again!

E30F183F-1BD9-41D7-B1FA-FC8F6059C7C8.jpeg

Wow that's a blazing postive hon.
How exciting u have a scan booked.

Thanks hon but I'm really not feeling hopful at all. Not even sure if I O. Had all the signs and postive OPK 3 days ago but no temp rise so feeling a bit down:(

Really wanna be preggo and really hope I get a BFP but I dont think I will.

My temp always shoots up after i get my peak so this is new. I've been charting for 3 months now and my chart this cycle is so flat compared to the last 2. No ovulation detected yet but I was sure I did. I felt so achey and had all the signs and symptoms just no temp rise.
Praying I get a rise tommorow

They're fantastic lines!
Bet you're so excited for the scan too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back