dye stealer 34th day of cycle?

EmilyM956

Reaction score
before I took the test I had been feeling light cramps that would come out of nowhere and only lasted about 1 to 2 minutes and one time I woke up with three dry drops of blood on my underwear but I didn't test bc I thought my period was coming, it didn't. So I tested about a few days later and got 2 dye stealer one in the night the other one in the morning. Does it mean my hcg is high or ?

Snapchat-1724851069.jpg

before I took the test I had been feeling light cramps that would come out of nowhere and only lasted about 1 to 2 minutes and one time I woke up with three dry drops of blood on my underwear but I didn't test bc I thought my period was coming, it didn't. So I tested about a few days later and got 2 dye stealer one in the night the other one in the morning. Does it mean my hcg is high or ?

View attachment 1110710

Yes love you hcg is very high the spots of blood could have been implantation xx

Wow I don't think Ive ever seen dye stealers that dark!! Do you know when you ovulated? I wonder if there's more than one in there!! Congratulations!! X

Whoa they are very impressive. Would be interesting to know what your numbers are at

congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->