Dying To Test!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Sarah1987, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Sarah1987

Sarah1987 Well-Known Member

Im not due to test until the 16th but its killing me! From i ovulated this month my OH has said that he has a feeling that it was going to work this month but i felt the complete opposite - until yesterday!

At 3DPO i had a reddish/brownish stain when i went to the toilet but never thought anything of it, thought it was too early for implantation spotting, then yesterday it happened again - very slight but it was there!

Then this morning i was only up an hour, hadnt had anything to drink since last night and had alrady peeed 3 times and havent stopped all day. Been a lot hungrier than usual this past 4 days and a lot of sore heads!

Dont want to read into anything to much as AF played games with me last month and when i got my :bfn: i was so disappointed as :witch: was 5 days late!

OH still has his "feeling" and its starting to grow on me too (trying not to get my hopes up tho)

Sarah :hug:

2. Alexas Mommy

Alexas Mommy Well-Known Member

good luck! x

3. mer01

mer01 Waiting for brain scan

AWWWW good luck getting your :bfp: this month hun.

love from a fellow POAS addict!!!!

:hug: