Dynamic cervix at 22 weeks

nataliamaria

Reaction score
Found out at 21 weeks and 5days that I have a dynamic cervix measuring 2.3-1.8 and was placed on Crinone gel with weekly checkups. I am now 22 weeks and 3days and hoping the med is working and that my cervix is lengthening out again. Also been on bedrest for the past week so hoping that has helped too! Has anyone had to use the crinone gel and had any success and how long were you on bedrest? Looking for success stories to keep me motivated and positive while going stir crazy.

I'm on bed rest because of a short cervix and funneling. I am 21+2 weeks pregnant with twins and had to have an emergency cerclage put in last week. I didn't have funneling until after the surgery, plus the cerclage didn't add much length to my cervix. I am not on any meds right now, but I have an appt with the high risk doctor tomorrow. My regular obstetrician, who put me on bed rest Monday, suggested I ask about progesterone but there isn't much data to suggest it helps women with twins. Unless something weird happens, I'll be on bed rest the rest of my pregnancy and my goal is to make it to 28 or more weeks. At 24 weeks, I'll get steroids to help lung development in case I don't make it that far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->