Ear Rings?

Thank you its nice to here some advice for the other side...both side for that matter.

My little sister was the same way when she was 7 my mother tried to pierce her ears... because she asked and with me having 17 piercings and my mother having quite a few we are all familiar with piercings. It was very funny in a since because she wanted them done so bad and when my mother would get close to her ears with the gun she would start saying no, no no! and then we got fed up and said never mind you can wait till you 18 then she would start crying saying she wanted us to do them....so we ended up doing them both at the same time after hours of fighting.

Afterwards she felt stupid because it didn't hurt.

So my thought about it was.... if I do them when she little she will not remember the pain, I will be taking care of them so I know they will not be neglected and I really don't know any little girl who doest want their ears done.

But then there is the worry about what age is the right age for someone under 12 months... because if I was to do it, it would be some where under that assuming its safe and the whole riping out thing.

So I don't know.

:dohh:

HAHA for example, is how we use it here... or some people say "I.E" but I don't get that one either.... guess its just me.

I personally dont like it on babies, i wouldnt do it too Rio i feel its her choose if she wants holes in her ears or not!

I think it is much more common (at least it seems from this convo) for little girls to have their ears pierced here in the US. I had thought a lot about this, and I've been thinking that I will probably have it done. The doc told me that after her first immunization shots, she is fine to have it done. She wont remember the pain, and I know that I will be cleaning them, so it will be well taken care of. Also, as a little girl, I didn't do anything to put my own ears at risk. I had mine done on my 6th bday.

Its your personal decision, and like you said, it could be compared to circumcision, as its done here for aesthetic reasons, not only religious. And in some cultures, piercings are done for religious reasons as well. Do whatever you feel comfortable with for your little girl. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->