earliest for bfp

Butterfly7

Reaction score
What is the norm with when you get a bfp?

I am reading so many thing about women getting a bfp from like 8 -9 dpo and I am about 8-9 dpo to and all my test I did today are all negative so feeling quite sad at the moment, I guess I am out.

Can you get negatives form this early and still get a bfp later on?

Gosh with all my kids I never tested till af was due so this is all new for me!

There is only a chance of getting a bfp that early, depending on how quick implantation happened, how quick your body absorbs hcg into your urine and how sensitive the test is!

It's not over til AF comes remember! re-test in a few more days you never know! It's still horrible seeing bfn's even if you know it's probably just too early.

I got a faint bfp last night on a 25miu test with evening pee on either 11 or 12dpo (not sure which I was). It was faint tho, DH couldn't see it at first, but then it brightened up a bit and he got all excited too!

good luck.

sorry i carnt comment as iam new to it all myself hun but wanted to say fingers x for you for your :bfp:

:hug:

oh wow sweetie, oh that is wonderful news I hope the test for you gets darker and darker, its a wonderful feeling!

ahhhhhh so not every women gets a bfp at 8 -9 dpo, thats good to know for me lol

I am sure she is coming, this cramping and deep twinges are a sure sign I am sure, and my cm has gone from clear and watery all week to now creamy and wet and loads of it, so I think thats the stroll for a sure af.

Earliest ive had one is around 9 or 10 dpo BUT it didnt show straight away i noticed it turned positive quite a while after the reccomended time, as your hormones double every day after you concieve it really is a case of being negative one day and will show positive the next, hope that helps xxx

i got a bfp:bfp: this morning at 7 dpo certainly not expecting to get one but being a poas addict i had to:rofl::rofl: its really clear i didnt even have to squint in fact its darker than the last one at 14 dpo but i lost that one so im hoping this one sticks around but i do think its really unusual to get one this early i kind of wish i didnt know yet :blush::blush: its scary when you have lost them i have lost 3 and of course been 41 the chances are high for mc so im really nervous but good luck for your bfps:bfp: and lots of :dust::dust: and :hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->