Earliest possible BFP

AngelMomB

Reaction score
Whats the earliest you ever got your BFP? Or what is the earliest you possibly can?

My earliest bfp has been 6 days before missed period, which is 6/7dpo for me as I have a short cycle and lp.

I had all mine at 9dpo. Earlier than that is unusual.

I got my first v.faint but pink line at 8dpo and progressed from then on! Only BD twice and got a positive opk so the dates we're right xxx

For me, I started getting questionable evaps on 9dpo but by the evening of 10dpo I knew it was positive. The cycle I conceived on, I ovulated on CD 12 of a 26 day cycle.

How many days are your cycle and LP

My cycle is usually between 24-26 days, and i'm not sure about my LP. I think its 14 ? My last pregnancy I got my period on NOV 5th and a positive test on Nov 25th which was a very clear positive. So maybe my LP is shorter than that... I'm really not certain.

With my first two pregnancies, I got a clear bfp at 9 dpo. With this one, muy cycle was 27 days, my lp 13 days, and I got my bfp at 10 dpo, it was the first time I tested, and the line was as dark as the control.

Hi all! I'm TTC #1.
I've got IC this month, so I could start testing on Sunday, which is 9 DPO and 6 days before missed af!!!
:test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->