earliest possibly pregnancy symptoms...

myangel167

Reaction score
My phone auto corrected "possible" to "possibly" in the title...

ANYWAY

Im wondering, what are the earliest possible pregnancy symptoms that you have heard of or have experienced??

Right now im CD 25...and think I may be having a few symptoms. But then again, it could even be pms? :/ The only reason Im thinking its not pms is because one if the symptoms im having is a LOT of cm/discharge the past two days. WAY more than Ive ever experienced. I have not tested yet, I was going to wait till next week. (i usually have about a 29-30 day cycle)

My earliest sign was blocked ears and a runny nose lol. My ears would just block themselves at any time of the day for no reason. The next sign was bigger boobs...then sore boobs and then came the nausea and then morning sickness (first time I actually threw up was 6 weeks)
Hth :)

wow blocked ears? that's a new one! I've never heard of that-but I know it can affect so many things.

My symptoms are fatigue, constipation, more cm, a little cramping, weird appetite (certain things just sounds awful to me, while im craving other things..mostly sort of random stuff) a sort of "sick" feeling, thirsty, and i feel really bloated. There might be more but now I cant think of them. my boobs aren't really sore though, and im not sure about my temp. I haven't been taking it daily.

oh! and also! I had a dream about being pregnant! I thought that was kind of cool :)

I'm one of those people that believe the only REAL , early sign of pregnancy is a missed period. After that, real pregnancy symptoms kick in. Before your missed period it's probably progesterone levels.

anyone else?? I feel like every time I post on here I don't get much feedback. maybe I'm on the wrong forum?

Before I even finished your opening thread I was going to say one of my first signs was copious amounts of creamy cm on 4 dpo. I've never had that post ov on any cycle. My next 3 signs before my bfp were acne that wouldn't go away (I never get acne), very emotional (crying which I never do), and a crazy appetite. Housing large amounts of food like I ran a marathon...embarrassing amounts of food lol. Got my bfp on 10 dpo.

Good luck and baby dust!

i think my earliest pregnancy symptoms have been sheer exhaustion, odd moment of nausea and tingly nipples. i got those symptoms between 3 and 4 weeks before doing a test. the tiredness affects me massively, if you have ever had glandular fever then it feels the same (to me anyway).

My first sign was feeling implantation. It was a crippling shooting pain in my uterus that last on and off for about 20 mins. I didn't believe it was that though, so waited and only believed I was pregnant after being 5 days late and taking 4 tests!!

My phone auto corrected "possible" to "possibly" in the title...

ANYWAY

Im wondering, what are the earliest possible pregnancy symptoms that you have heard of or have experienced??

Right now im CD 25...and think I may be having a few symptoms. But then again, it could even be pms? :/ The only reason Im thinking its not pms is because one if the symptoms im having is a LOT of cm/discharge the past two days. WAY more than Ive ever experienced. I have not tested yet, I was going to wait till next week. (i usually have about a 29-30 day cycle)

i am currently 10 dpo and have been EXTREMELY fatigued since 5dpo...like sleeping 11-12 hrs a night and still needing naps. i've never felt this tired before. ive also had runny nose/sneezing lots and a huge increase in appetite (it is possible i caught a bug but that's not what it feels like).
they say theres no such thing as early preg symptoms(within the tww), but i cant think of what else it could mean when a woman has 'symptoms' shes never had before...

i guess we will both find out soon :)
GL to you!! keep us updated
..dust..

i forgot to say that with my first baby i def felt implantation. i had stabbing pain in my uterus so bad i actually called my doctor because i was worried it might be an eptopic pregnancy even though we had only been ttcing for a couple of weeks. well a couple of weeks later i did a test before my period was even due an dgot a bfp straight away.

i think that anything out of the ordinary for you could be a symptom. its all personal though because other people might have the 'symptoms' every af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->