earliest to get 3D/4D scan?

mera.mera

Reaction score
When was the earliest did you get your 3D or 4D scan .. can i do it 12 weeks or 14?? I don't want to check the gender i wanna do it to check anomalies as i have a genatic issue

I know here (I'm from Illinois), I didn't even get offered a 3d/4d scan as they consider it unnecessary. they did a rregular sonogram & blood draws to check for any anomalies with my daughter. If you have a preexisting genetic condition though, they should do one. I don't remember off the top of my head when I had my anomaly scan though.

I went for a private reassurance scan at 10 weeks and they showed me a glimpse in 3d/4d. Honestly it was pretty scary.

I would wait until you're more 25 weeks x

Or 16/17 weeks isn't too bad they look more baby like just skinny x

The private clinic where we have paid for our reassurance scans won't book a 4d scan till 16 weeks. I think it says on the leaflet we have that they suggest between 22-27 weeks for the best view of baby. We are defo going to book one! Can't wait!

I think it depends where you book as i know some places have different waiting times

The private ultrasound place here will do a regular us between 8-15 weeks then at 16 wks you can get a 3d-4d but they suggest you wait until 22 because then the baby looks better....

Thank you ladies .. in my country they do it whenever i like no speific date .. i just wondering about the earliest time to check baby anomalies

I just had a 3D scan at 10 weeks 1 day.. of course the baby is not fully developed but it looks awesome. its way cooler than a regular 2D ultrasound. ill post the 3D ultrasound (although its my avatar 2 but its a little hard 2 see) I don't really want any ultrasounds except for 3D from now on! its amazing.

unnamed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->