Early 20's TTC buddy?

DollyDolly

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm fairly new to the site and forums! Looking for a ttc buddy! Preferably early 20's! Just looking for someone I can share all my thoughts and my journey with, my partner is fantastic, but I'd love one of you in a similar situation to go through this journey with me! I'm a 22 year old ex dancer, going into 2nd year of trying to conceive and still having no luck! Looking to share hints, tips and stories with someone... And also get to have a good natter at the same time! Any takers?! Thanks guys..... Baby dust to all xxxxx

Hi Hun, bit about myself I'm 26 so not too old lol and have been with my partner 3 yrs and this is my 2nd cycle ttc so I'm very new to all this but would still love a new buddy xxx

Aww fab! Let's buddy up! How long is your cycle length?! When's ur next af due?! Ah this is soooo exciting! X

I'm about 3dpo at the moment so AF isn't due till about 7th October I'm on a 29 day cycle! How bout you? It's good to have an ear to bend isn't it :) xxxx

Yeh fab! Well; af is due Friday! I'm in a 30 day cycle! I'm starting to get a bt down! A whole year and nothing has happened! What is dpo?! That's a new abbreviation for me! Xx

Hello!! I'm after a little buddy!
I'm 24...just wondering why u only want one in ealry 20's?
I'm about 2 and a half years of trying now!
AF due on Wednesday but also going to FS on wednesday so will be nice if :witch: doesnt show and we dont need to actually go see FS!!!
These last two day are killing me I just wanna test NOW!
xxx

Dpo is days past ovulation so I'm in the 2 week wait now! Fx'd that AF doesn't come then !!! Xx

Try and stat strong avenna lol xxx

Ah, I'm in the two week wait and 10 dpo! I asked for early twenties for a few reasons... Hope that we have a simliar mind set, probably been trying a similar amount of time and hopefully have as many worries and wild thoughts as me...
So now we have three in our group! Positive thoughts avenna! Have u had any signs that u might get a bfp? I have just had a series of blood tests done myself and they have all come back normal... So I'm just enjoying trying at the moment :) xxx

i've had a bit of cramping today but thats it really.. I darent get my hopes up after last month i was adamant i was pg lol and the witch got me after about a week of being late xx
how bout you? ive seen some women on here get BFP @ 10dpo have you had any symptoms or anything? xx

Well, my stoumach feels full all the time, my breasts started getting tender last Friday ( usually they don't until I've actually started af) but like you I'm too scared to even dream I am, just incase I'm not! I did think about testing today, think I'm gna see if af makes an appearance fri! Ooo another things that happened is slight pain on right side.... Ooooo I don't known if I should do a test or not now! :-s x

i know what you mean hun its soooo hard when you think it might just be your month and get a BFN! maybe wait another day or so then test it wont do any harm will it :o) xx :dust: to yoouuxx

Aww thanks Hun. I've devised a plan.... If af hasn't reared it's ugly head by Sunday.... I'm gna do the test! :) if it arrives, yeah, I'll be upset, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.... Luckily I've got age on my side :) xxx

Hi ToesCrossed how are you? Were abouts are you in your cycle? Xxx

about 3-4 DPO... Although today am getting all signs of O again... :huh:
Fingers crossed its not signs of O but signs of a nice sticky bean :thumbup:

How about you? xx

Hello toes! How long have you been ttc?! I can't believe I've gone a year before thinking about looking at these message boards! Everyone on baby and bump are so lovely! We r all here to support one another ! I'm 11 Dpo... Had a few symptoms but don't want to jynx anything!!! Testing Sunday xxx

This is our first month of TTC, went on the pill for a couple of months but have never been that careful before and after :)

I did join another board a while ago when we started to think about it but the women on there are VERY bitchy... Which they are not on here. It's great, I love this site.

Oooh Well good luck for Sunday :dust: xxx

Everyone here realises were all in the same boat and rather then get jealous of others success.... That's what keeps us all going! Ahhh so it's your first month ttc! Where u are now my boobies started to hurt this month! I rli don't know what to expect this month guys...... :-( xxx

That's the way it should be, we're all in the same boat (different stages but all wanting the same outcome). It makes me sad that people can't just be happy for and supportive of others.

Well that could be a good sign :thumbup: Keep positive hun, not long now until you can test. Got my fingers crossed for you!

Yeah it is... I'm abit confused by what is going on in my body at the moment though. Was convinced I O'd at the weekend... However today I have all the symptoms again?! :confused:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->