Early 30's TTC #1

Also, if you all title yourself something with the word Mama/mum/mother like Mamas in Charge! hahaha I know corny... that would be great. I will still post, since you all said it was okay. I just want what's best for the group.

I feel like such a heel for announcing baby #2 in a #1 thread. :dohh: I mostly did it because I wanted to be encouraging (hey look at what a 30 something can do!) versus discouraging (look at the people who haven't conceived yet). I feel guilty that some people struggle to start their family. It isn't fair that I'm already getting another bfp. Ugh!!!!

Regal, you're not going anywhere, girl! :haha: we will see you thru til u get knocked up too! :rofl:

What if we steer clear of a number altogether. That way, it doesn't matter what number we r trying for. Maybe something along the lines of our geographic make up. We have girls for literally all over the world...anyone think of anything? My creative juices are not running today. :wacko:

More inclusive the better but I do like that we are over 30 ...we are like aged cheese. Or fine wine :haha:

Ooh wine and cheese!! And something about being in our 30s...hmmmm....

Hakuna don't feel guilty. :hugs: I remember you had to wait try for Ani. You showed such patience and restrain. Others would have accidentally missed a pill or seven. :haha: We all have our struggles. Life is so unfair yet it can be so kind. Everyone has something that other people don't have and vice versa. It all comes full circle!

Rosa :rofl: you know it is so funny how many years I went through GREAT efforts to prevent getting knocked up until the time was right. OHHH the irony. I try not to think about it to avoid depression. lol

How about:

Sisters in the Struggle :haha:

or

30 Something Mothers

or

30 something and Mothering
:wacko:

maybe...

30s Purdies :rofl:

How about International Friends

Mother Circle ???

or maybe an acronym of our screenames

MMMARRRJHS sounds like Marge w/ an S :blush:

Okay now that we've gotten the bad names out of the way...any other ideas?

lol

I love the wine and cheese theme!

https://www.diva-girl-parties-and-stuff.com/images/wineandcheese.jpg

Oh but wait a minute...are any of us drinkg wine right now? lol I know TTC, Pregnant and BF you're not suppose to right?

I've been sneaking in wine like once a week at this point but I try to stay away from alcohol.

I haven't had anything to drink as yet but cheese - most definitely!! That was high on my list of things I had to eat once not pregnant. Hmmm yumm I wish we had bought some brie and crackers while shopping on the weekend.

MsJ Coincidentally, I wasn't much of a cheese person until my 30s. Now I looovvveee Feta and goat cheese. I just can't get enough. Yum. :)

DH pointed out that it was good that I had a couple of glasses a few weeks ago because it'll be a while before I drink again. :haha:

cheese is my all time favorite food! has been since I was little. I'm not drinking wine at this moment, but only because I have a sore throat and haven't been feeling well today. We did go to a winery tomorrow though. And I had wine Thursday and Friday night. :blush: We live in wine country (Virginia, not California) and we're surrounded by wineries. :wine: LOVE WHERE WE LIVE!!!!

So... Over 30 and fabulous? Love the throw back to sex and the city!

I feel like such a heel for announcing baby #2 in a #1 thread. :dohh: I mostly did it because I wanted to be encouraging (hey look at what a 30 something can do!) versus discouraging (look at the people who haven't conceived yet). I feel guilty that some people struggle to start their family. It isn't fair that I'm already getting another bfp. Ugh!!!!

Just saw this. :dohh: don't feel bad! We're happy for you!

Had yummy feta on the weekend. Went to a BBQ and it was so nice to not have think about whether the food was safe to eat or not.

Regal - I am definitely more of a cheese lover as I get older. I remember tasting brie or cambert in home economics class in grade 8 or 9 (I would have been about 13/14) and I couldn't stand it. Now it is one of my favs especially with quince paste and wafer thin crackers. Hmm if we keep talking about cheese A and I might have to walk to the shops this arvo and buy some :haha:

Hakuna - definitely post that news. Very happy for you.

So who is going to start the thread??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"