Early 30's TTC #1

Hakuna that is wonderful news!!!! You are one fertile minx - so pleased you for you. Off to your journal now to hear all the details xx :bunny:

ps I'm sure we would change the name of the thread if we could anyways so Hakuna you are one of us and I imagine a few of us might be TTC number 2 in the next 6 months or so anyways xx

Hi to all! We have been TTC for 1 year. Many problems! DH had an SA done and all is normal. And according to my dr. we just haven't been lucky. I have 2 children from my first marriage. "D" my first son was conceived within 4 months of being off of BCP. "M" my second son, was conceived after 1year. but within that 1 year, i only had 3 af's and that was only because dr prescribed estrogen pills to get me to start..."M" was my suprise baby. So many things went wrong with that relationship....and my ex has since given up rights to both of my boys to my current husband. "M" just turned 3. And DH and I have been trying since April of 2012. I started out with this quack dr. who told me 3 times within 4 months that i was pg. did a d&c, and hsg(everyting is open, no abnormalities) all within those 4 months and now that i found another dr, this dr says i was never pg to begin with in his opinion. I am currently in my tww. On my 2nd round of clomid. AF is still a little wonky. Don't really know when I'm oing. Lets hope for a BFP. I mean, it's obvious i can have kids, it's been proven twice. But i would like to give my DH a child from his own blood, and preferrably a girl! Cause lets face it I have 2 boys, would love to see some pig tails and lacy socks! Tired of dirt and dump trucks! Honestly though, I'll take what I can get. Just tired of the ups and downs.

(small voice) No changing the thread yet, please. There's still one or two us trying for #1.:thumbup: We still count, right? lol Or majority rules? I'm fine either way. Just putting in my vote...just in case.:blush: Caroline is around. I think she can be messaged for a change if we really needed it. :)

Soleil thanks so much for your encouraging words.:hugs::hugs::hugs: God, they were so needed and so appropriate at the time I read them. I'll pay it forward one day. :) So happy for you. Thanks for coming back and sharing your journey. Also, I have been off (hiatus) and on this board so much I hardly know if I am coming or going half the time. :rofl: I am here frequently now to support two long time bnb friends going through IVF and to update my weight loss journal.

Hakuna! Congrats again!!! Woohooo! :flower:

MrsP: Omg Love the pictures. So precious! :) :baby:

Finallyready thanks and Congrats.

Starbaby not sure if this was a mispost but if not Welcome!

No need for group name changes! :hugs: I wasn't implying we should.

Love yo guts! :friends:

:friends: Love yours too!

Really if everyone wanted it I would not be upset. I noticed before when someone new TTC posted she was redirected, which is understandable.

Maybe a name change would cut down on new TTCs popping up. 99% of the thread has passed that phase.

I would stay though lol:thumbup:

I'm kinda stubborn like that. :) And this group is like e-family. Not giving that up so easily. :)

Of course you would stay!! No Regalpeas left behind! I hope you're the next one to be pregnant! :hugs:

I should put you in touch with Cridge. She's our age and was LTTC and has two children now.

lol! @ no regalpeas left behind. Was she in this group?

I don't think so, I met her through Bartlettpear. She's now 35 and just had baby number 2 quite a few years after the first. I put the link to her journal in your journal if you want to read :flower:

Congrats Hakuna. How exciting :)

It would be nice if we could move the thread out of TTC and maybe in to one of the more neutral areas ie not TTC or parenting. That we can stay together in our journeys but not upset other posters who are looking for a specifically TTC group if that make sense. I like hearing about everyone whether it TTC, pregnancy or parenting as Regal said its kinda our e-family :)

sorry Regal - I should have explained better - I meant more what MsJ said - that I feel bad when new people post on here as we are kind of fixed group of friends now we have been on this thread nearly 2.5 years and we have a mix off TTC, parenting etc etc. I just feel the title doesnt reflect what is going on. Please, please, dont think I meant that you or Jogu or anyone else on this threads still TTC number 1 wasnt welcome - I dont know how I would ave got through teh last 3 years without this thread and you guys :hugs: :kiss:

oh and it would also mean Hakuna wouldnt feel she was posting on the wrong thread as she is part of our little e-family too even though she is a fertile lil minx :winkwink:

If one of us started a thread in the lounge area/group discussions would everyone be happy to post there rather than in this thread?

I'll post wherever you guys want as long as RP is with us. She's one of my besties <3

Msj, I think that's a good idea. We just need to make sure we let jogu, sb, and some of the other girls who don't make it in on a regular basis where we are. Maybe pm them and have a link on this thread?

What should we title ourselves?

Hi Ladies, I like the idea of starting a new thread. Who knows some other ladies in their early 30's trying for #1 may continue here where we left off.

Also, didn't mean to stir the pot. Maybe I came off the wrong way. If so I apologize. I have never once felt unwelcome here. This is the only group I've stayed in over a period time because everyone has been very mature, supportive and open. I'd never think any of you would come off that way because you have all struggled to get where you are today.
I guess I was being sensitive to the TTC#1 voice in this thread without thinking that things have changed a bit here (for the better) and that's great. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->