Early 30's TTC #1

You all have been here longer than I have so I defer to all of you :howdy:

I love all the names - I am rubbish at coming up with stuff like that - thanks Regal for throwing so many into the mix. Also, you totally didnt stir the pot - we love ya and I was just worried you felt left out by my comment about changing the name. It was actually to be more inclusive of all our situations and in a way cause I feel so bad when newbies post here and then they might feel excluded as we have been friends for so long and I hated that feeling when I first came on bnb - from our title there is no way of knowing we have become such a tight group.

I agree with Rosa that we have to make sure that all those who pop in less frequently can find us - I love the fact that finallyready and sarah came back and posted it would be awful if they couldnt find us. I also hope that Hopeful and Crumbs and Jogu (and probably tons of others) find us again with news. PM'ing is a good idea.

MsJ - do you want to go ahead and start the new thread - I'm not very good at doing links and stuff!!

Also, is it really bad that I have been drinking wine since E was about 7 weeks?!!! I dont have much, but I have a couple of glasses most friday and Saturday nights. I BF all day and then her 7pm feed is formula and she usually sleeps through til 6am when I bf but if she wakes before then (eg at night) I give her formula so I figure by the time of her next feed the wine has gone from my system....weirdly I am more careful about my caffeine intake but I guess that is cause I drink coffee during the day when I am bfing

Also, some fun news - DH and I dtd last night for the first time since Eva was born and in fact the first time in months and months!!!!!!! :bunny: We didnt agree it before hand it just happened spontaneously. :kiss:

Hakuna - Your post is encouraging - and it wont matter about the number thing on our new thread :) looking forward to following you through your second pregnancy - I wonder how different it will be from the first.

Yay for :sex: :dance:

I had some wine during the time I was BF. And coffee and tea. It wasn't a crazy amount though.

I'm trying to cut down on caffeine while pg so today is day 4 of no coffee :coffee: :brat: :haha: Having a little black tea today which pretty low in caffeine. I had a cup of coffee everyday while pg with Ani so I don't know why I'm extra cautious atm :shrug:

I started a thread early 30s ttc#2 some time back which has gone really quiet, anyone ttc#2 at any point is more than welcome to come and breathe some life into it! I'll post a link in the new thread when it's been created!:flow:

I didn't go back a page to read if someone offered yet but I can start a new thread for us. I'll do it when jack goes down for his nap in a couple of hours. :thumbup:

What is the title we agree on? Should I put it in ltttc?

I vote for a group in the general area

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general/

Ladies!!!! We have a new thread! I am making this large and in color in hopes that the ladies who don't come around as often (Crumbs, Soleil Breeze, Hopeful, Jogu...) can still find us. We want you to come over and join us too, girlies, so hopefully you see this!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general/1843867-over-30-fabulous.html#post27027829

Maybe this thread will continue with new girls in their early 30s who have just started their ttc journey. :flower:

Also...we can certainly change or tweak the name. Just wanted to get something started. Let me know if you have a better idea!

366 ... I skimmed through over 50 pages to catch up and then to read Soleil Breeze's announcement on that page! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I saw a watermelon and I just had to find the announcement!

rosababy Your big colors and big letters worked! It been so long! I LOVE how this old thread is filled with babies!!! And some with another bun on the way ... what?! I subscribed to it and will read it later. I've pooped myself out trying to catch up. But I'm so happy I logged on tonight! I miss you gals!

Can we all like KIT other ways? I feel like we're all long lost friends when I skimmed our old posts! Are you all on Instagram? I wanna see your babies!!! :baby::flower:

Oh my goodness! I started this thread back when I was ttc my first! I now have two beautiful perfect little boys -Ollie 2yrs 1 month & Sam 5 months. I can't believe this thread is still going... I hope it's brought lots of ladies lots of luck!
Anyway, good luck to everyone currently ttc! Xxx

Caroline - I have met some of teh most amazing people on this thread that I truely consider friends. Thanks for getting the thread started and congrats on your babies :kiss: :wave:

Caroline: OMG you are now a mom to two kids.
I am 30. Trying for baby # 1. DH is 35. We have been married for 3.6years.
Started to do it without any prevention form January 2013 but no BFP yet.

Can we all like KIT other ways? I feel like we're all long lost friends when I skimmed our old posts! Are you all on Instagram? I wanna see your babies!!! :baby::flower:

Have you joined the FB group yet? Pm me if you want to join (that goes for anybody:) )

Wow I see so many great stories! I am so happy for all of you.. because I think only a person that went thru want we have been can truly understand it.

I am no longer with my husband girls, that is the reason why we stopped trying a while back, we finally realized this year that we are not for the other... he is now happy with someone else... and I'm happy for him..

So as you can see, having babies now is far on my list... but... just recently i thought that who knows... maybe my wish to become a mom will happen to me... but if not... i will be okay...

All i know is that having kids is a blessing that only lucky women will experience in life...

I love you girls, you helped me going thru the hardest time of my life...

Good luck to you all, I'm happy to see this forum is still active :)

:kiss::kiss:

Hi Arianne!!

I'm so sorry to hear about you and your husband. I have nothing enlightening to say since I don't know exactly what you're going through, however, one of my best friends is going through a divorce and I can imagine how difficult this time is for you.

I'm glad you stopped in. I do think about you every now and then.

Take care xx

I echo what Mrsmax said, I've made some great friends on here so thank you Caroline & congrats on your two little boys x

Oh Arianne I wondered where you'd gone, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Hope you get the opportunity in the future, I truly believe there's someone out there for everyone :hugs: x

@Crumbs glad to see you around. :)

@Caroline Congrats!

@Fairyy wishing you the best!

@Arianne so sorry hon. Glad you're good about what has occurred. That positive spirit will take you far. Praying life has a beautiful surprise in store for you. Blessings! :flower:

I agree with making friends here. So glad this thread was started. Happy to still be connected with everyone even if we can't post often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->