Early 30s TTC#2

Thanks plex! I'm still taking antenatal vitamins until the bottle runs out, plus I've been trying to take a spoon of honey & cinnamon each day but out of honey at the moment. Tried temping but my waking pattern is too erratic with baby and I never remember anyway!

I've had a ton of EWCM all week, a bunch of negative OPKs earlier in the week, forgot to do one yesterday,and today's LH test looks like this!

WP_001030.jpg
I hope that's a positive! DH and I managed to DTD once or twice this week and we'll probably try tonight (it's seriously hard for me to get in the mood with baby in his cot in the same room, but nothing seems to put off my husband...).

I've had a horrible stitch since this afternoon, I wonder if it's related? Ovulation cramps? Haha who knows.

Plex, when is your AF due?

Thanks plex! I'm still taking antenatal vitamins until the bottle runs out, plus I've been trying to take a spoon of honey & cinnamon each day but out of honey at the moment. Tried temping but my waking pattern is too erratic with baby and I never remember anyway!

I've had a ton of EWCM all week, a bunch of negative OPKs earlier in the week, forgot to do one yesterday,and today's LH test looks like this!

View attachment 529119
I hope that's a positive! DH and I managed to DTD once or twice this week and we'll probably try tonight (it's seriously hard for me to get in the mood with baby in his cot in the same room, but nothing seems to put off my husband...).

I've had a horrible stitch since this afternoon, I wonder if it's related? Ovulation cramps? Haha who knows.

Plex, when is your AF due?

Id say that opk is a def positive!! :D

What does the honey and cinnamon do? Ive not heard of that combo before. Mind u Ive not heard of much other than the vitimins lol Im game to try anything if it helps :)

Temping never worked for me as I work a combination of nighs and days, think i still have some charts somewhere, I remember it looking nothing like its supposed to :dohh:

Know what you mean about getting in the mood, my LB is in the next room and thats bad enough as I keep thinking that every single sound will wake him up even though he sleeps well lol

Sounds like ovulation cramps to me! all looks good for you this month then? Good luck!!

I think I o'd on the 30th nov/1st dec sometime. Its my first month off clomid and my cycles pretty messed upwith no meds. Im on cd 42 I think now and about 7dpo, but my af cud arrive at any time - the longest cycle ive eva had was 75 days!!!!! :hissy:
:hugs:

Hello, just thought I'd give this thread a bump in case anyone's still ttc or if anyone has good news of a BFP to share! And of course new people are always welcome to join in!

I hope everyone's doing well!

Personally I'm just waiting for my husband to get here in 2 weeks so we can get back to the business of ttc#2! AF didn't show up in February so I hope I haven't stopped ovulating. I'm extremely bloated which tends to happen to me around AF time so maybe there's a new cycle about to begin. Be great if it could start about a week before my husband gets here so we can be just in time to catch the next egg!

Plex, somehow I managed to not answer your question - not sure how that happened! This is a quote from my first TTC journal:

In the October and November testing threads I noticed that people who were taking honey and cinnamon daily seemed to be getting BFPs!!

So I figured I've got nothing to lose! Still a week to go until testing this cycle but just in case I didn't catch the egg this cycle I figured I've got nothing to lose by starting the honey/cinnamon thing now! And if I have already caught the egg, it certainly can't hurt!

Did a bit of research and one of the pages I found was this:
https://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/honeyandcinnamon.html

Looks like honey and cinnamon is actually not just good for fertility but pretty much everything else from bad breath to cancer...

Hiya

I'm still here and ttc currently on cycle 8 and went to my doctor last month who got me to have a scan for growths and some bloods the scan showed my lining of my womb is too thick and my progesterone levels a tiny bit under what they should be I personally think I have low progesterone as that can lead to your lining being too thick but nothing has been proved I'm now a few days before o and have to have more bloods this month and I have put myself on pregnacare conception and dh is on fertilaid this month to see if it helps

Lets hope af arrives for you soon so you can start your next cycle - fingers crossed

Xxx

Oh I hope this cycle is the one for you Angie! I hope you've been getting lots of BD in this cycle!

Not really - sadly my dh had a low sex drive so I have to compact it to my fertile window which starts Saturday

Xxx

heya Angie& Readyor :D :hi: hope ur both well?
x

:hi: Plex, I'm good, just really impatiently waiting for AF and DH to get here! Has your cycle settled down at all?

Hello all, I'm 33 ttc #2. My first is 15.5 months old, and I'm still breastfeeding. My previous 2 (one mc) I got pregnant without trying. Now on my 3rd cycle trying and wondering why it isn't happening. I'm currently 10dpo but no symptoms. Got a bfn on a frer yesterday (just wanted to try on Mother's Day) but knew it was a bit early really.
How is everyone?

:D im currently waiting for af too! lol Im cd28 now, took 150mg of clomid plus my trigger shot this time but dont know when or if i ov'ed, last time on this amount of clomid my cycle was 27days. How long till ur hubby comes home? x

:hi: Pheonix! Im good ta, I always test early like from 6dpo lol i just cant resist :D Its awful when it takes ages to concieve isnt it? :hugs: x

:hi: hi Phoenixrising, welcome! You're still in with a shot this cycle so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

:D im currently waiting for af too! lol Im cd28 now, took 150mg of clomid plus my trigger shot this time but dont know when or if i ov'ed, last time on this amount of clomid my cycle was 27days. How long till ur hubby comes home? x

:hi: Pheonix! Im good ta, I always test early like from 6dpo lol i just cant resist :D Its awful when it takes ages to concieve isnt it? :hugs: x
My husband arrives on the 22nd! So 11 days to go!

My husband arrives on the 22nd! So 11 days to go!

:D how longs he been away4? Bet u miss him like crazy! Those 11 days will soon go though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->