Early BFP or wishful thinking? UPDATE FRER photo pgs 1 & 4

Lolly W

3rd tri after 2 mmcs
Reaction score
I've never tried to upload a pic before but I'm home alone today and need your opinions! AF is due to arrive in 2 days and, although I've come out in loads of spots and I'm a bit moody, I don't feel like she's on her way as normal.

I had a miscarriage on the 12th November last year and had absolutely no luck conceiving since. Could this be my bfp??? What do you think ladies??

Help, I really need some opinions.

Attachments

• P1020824.JPG
    P1020824.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 142
  • P1020827.JPG
    P1020827.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 76
im not an expert at reading lines. but i can definately see 2 lines!..gd luck. x

Looks like a :bfp: to me hunny, thats how mine looked on the cheapy tests :hugs: xxx

Looks like a bfp to me!! Did it come up in the time frame?? Looking good!!:happydance::hugs:

looks good to me try a frer,just to be sure.xxx

I think it's a postive as well.

The first HPT to pick up mine was clearblue plus. I also did a few FRERs but they didn''t show positive until 3 days after the clearblue plus and then it was very faint.

Alex

Looks like my cheap test did! Congratu;ations looks like you've got your BFP!!!

If you don't feel like splashing out on FRER then the superdrug early tests are great and are 10miu so really sensitive and a lot cheaper!!!

I got my BFP on the weekend and I used them and the cheapy one, then couldn't help myself and went out and got a CB Digi, expensive but worth every penny!

Best of luck, wishing you a happy healthy PG
xx

Thank you to all of you!

I'm going out right now to buy a FRER! Will come back later with more pics!

xx

Looks like my cheap test did! Congratu;ations looks like you've got your BFP!!!

If you don't feel like splashing out on FRER then the superdrug early tests are great and are 10miu so really sensitive and a lot cheaper!!!

I got my BFP on the weekend and I used them and the cheapy one, then couldn't help myself and went out and got a CB Digi, expensive but worth every penny!

Best of luck, wishing you a happy healthy PG
xx

Thanks for your reply. When was / is your :witch:due?

That is as dark a line as i ever got on those tests! Go out and get a FRER and i bet it is a very fat + !!

My hubby & i are married for 7 months we have been ttc for 6months last month the doc said my progesterone results came as 1.9 on d21 then recommended clomid 50ml this is my first cycle of clomid had a progesterone test done yesterday d23 of this cycle ...hope i get better results does anyone have any success stories on their first cycle of clomid??

I have no idea when AF was due as after having my implanon out I still had no AF (total of 7 years without af), so the BFP came as a huge surprise, I only tested because my boobies were soo sore and just had a gut feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->