Early BFP then BFNs!?

Skywalker

Reaction score
Saturday was a beautiful day! I tested with a wondfo ic and pretty much straight away a faint line appeared, not gray, pink, and was still visible after the time limit, though it faded, though never went fully away. It was a BFP, even though that was the 2nd and I'm not due for AF until the 8th-10th (it varies by two days sometimes) The next day I tested with a FRER and another wondfo and had just a faint faint faint line on the wondfo and no line whatsoever on the FRER!? And every day since then, including today, I have tested to hopefully get a darker line, and the lines are squinter-faint or BFN's, though last night I decided to take one (even knowing it wasn't smart being that I haven't missed my period yet and it was night time) and got another faint line on a wondfo. So I'm feeling discouraged and confused, and I don't have pictures to show you mainly bc I've been in a rush to get to work every morning when I do a quick test while getting ready. Has anyone had this happen and is this a bad sign? We were SO excited Saturday and went to get breakfast at a special place to celebrate as a family and everything and we want this so bad. I do feel pregnant and have been falling asleep on the couch after work just watching tv which I never ever do normally (I basically can only fall asleep in my bed) and I just feel pregnant, some light cramping, boob sensitivity, and so far that's about it, heartburn a little, mainly the tired thing is a big indicator. I'm just scared to get too excited and have it turn out to be a chemical or faulty tests, though I looked up evaps and these lines have shown up during the time frame and not after, and have had color, not gray... So then I'm like, why the hell am I getting fainter lines or BFN's the next day!? :dohh: so frustrating and hope your girls have words of encouragement. Thanks!

Bump.? Anyone? Please, I really would love some insight? :shrug:

Sorry I'm not much help but didn't want to R&R!

Some things I can think of is possibly a CP and I think some Ic are known for evap lines.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in

I had a faint positive with a FRER and then 2 days later had a "not pregnant" with a CB digi... No period or sign of AF (yet) and I'm 4 days late. I feel pregnant as well but I'm trying my hardest not to get my hopes up.

I've been told that the hcg hormones can fluctuate a little especially before AF was due. Some tests (even if its the same brand) may just pick it up a bit easier. Not sure if that helps any? Could just be too early :)

Hope you get your BFP!

I had a faint positive with a FRER and then 2 days later had a "not pregnant" with a CB digi... No period or sign of AF (yet) and I'm 4 days late. I feel pregnant as well but I'm trying my hardest not to get my hopes up.

I've been told that the hcg hormones can fluctuate a little especially before AF was due. Some tests (even if its the same brand) may just pick it up a bit easier. Not sure if that helps any? Could just be too early :)

Hope you get your BFP!

Im also trying not to get my hopes up (failing, honestly) but this does give me hope! I do feel pregnant, we did did right before, on and after ovulation, and I am definitely still in the period before my period lol, so hopefully it's just fluctuating hcg and it gets more regular and present after AF has been missed! Baby dust for us! :dust:

Last cycle I got my first ever bfp on digi 12 & 13dpo then bfn for 2 days and AF show. It was a chemical and it was heartbreaking. I cried for days. I hope that's not your case and that hcg it is just fluctuating. Good luck.

I'm kind of in the same boat Hun and still haven't completely given up hope. I got a positive test (Sec. 18th) however I didn't notice a line at the 3 minute mark put it away and woke up to find a very visible positive. I'm just hoping it was a false positive but I'm currently on CD 37 when I normally have a 28day cycle. However I just came off the nuvaring so I'm also hoping I just o'd late but I made a doctor appointment today because If this is a chemical pregnancy my body doesn't seem to want to miscarry :( I guess my point is, hope for the best but expect the worst. That's the only thing that's been keeping me somewhat positive in this whole situation. I really hope the outcome is good for both of us.

This was the test I woke up too on December 18th and then all negatives after that. I did however have one faint positive about 4 days later but I think it was just an Evap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back