Early Christmas? what do you think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
Okay, so we are going to OH's Dads for Christmas next weekend, because his dad just got a job out west and will be leaving in the middle of the month and won't be back until mid january. Anyway, Michael told me that we could just celebrate Christmas next weekend and give Alexa her gifts when we go to his dad's, if I want to. Part of me wants to-less time to wait and well it's not like she knows the difference, but then the other part of me thinks no, wait until Christmas, because it will give more meaning (maybe??) HELP please what do you think you would do in this situation? tia.

Why don't you give her half for when you see OH's family and then half when it is the 25th? That way you get to do both and everyone wins. :)

We are doing the same, we are going my mums on the 13th until the 24th so Jasmine is gonna open some at my mums and the rest at Rich's mums on xmas day

Why don't you give her half for when you see OH's family and then half when it is the 25th? That way you get to do both and everyone wins. :)
Great Idea :) I had not thought about that!! Thanks!

I said no only as when it hits the 25th you may feel alittle down as its actaully x-mas if you know what i mean , but you could bring a few presents for her to open! Wouldnt take them all though save them for the 25th :) But thats just what i'd do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back