Early Gender Scan

K8te

Reaction score
Morning ladies.

I already have an amazing DS who I love to pieces and cannot wait to have this next LO.

I've been searching Groupon waiting for a 3d/4d scan offer to come on for around 27 weeks, which is when I had one with my DS. This morning an early gender scan popped up for £23.50 to book from 16 weeks so now I'm wondering whether or not to book this :dohh:

Anyone else considering an early gender scan or are you staying team yellow?

X

I had one with dd2 and it was good but OH wants me to wait till 20 weeks x

I didn't know you Groupon did those kinds of offers thanks for the heads up *goes to join Groupon*

I had one at 16wks with DS2. I had a surprise with DS1.

I loved having a surprise the first time but I can't do it, I need to prepare myself for having another boy so we will find out early!

I didn't know you Groupon did those kinds of offers thanks for the heads up *goes to join Groupon*
They have some really good offers sometimes, I'm just keeping everything crossed that they put a 4d one on before I need to book one as you can get them for almost half the price.

I had one with dd2 and it was good but OH wants me to wait till 20 weeks x
Oh no, I think I will end up waiting as it technically would only be a few extra weeks but with DS I knew he was a boy from the start but I have no idea with this one which is making me think boy, although I'd love a girl.

I had one at 16wks with DS2. I had a surprise with DS1.

I loved having a surprise the first time but I can't do it, I need to prepare myself for having another boy so we will find out early!

My friend was the same, she didn't find out with ds1 but did with ds2 as she thought it would help ds1 to bond with him before he was bor. it was a good job as she was sure she was having another girl.

I had 16 week gender scan with my daughter, it was lovely, a huge screen and music playing in the room, so much nicer than finding out at 20 weeks at the hospital! This time though we are staying team yellow! As its our last baby we are keeping gender a suprise, its going to be hard because i found out with all my other babies!

I would for that price definitely! But I wouldn't do it if it meant paying £100. Although saying that was tempted to have an early scan at 7/8 weeks, but the hubby thinks I need to be patient.

I would for that price definitely! But I wouldn't do it if it meant paying £100. Although saying that was tempted to have an early scan at 7/8 weeks, but the hubby thinks I need to be patient.

I'm the same I've been desperate for an early scan but I'm being good and holding off until 12 weeks as £100 is a lot of money when I only need to wait around 3 weeks.

I've been reading a lot of reviews saying people had gender scans at 16 weeks and them being wrong :nope: so I'm on the fence

X

I had one with ds and I loved it. It's so calm and relaxing and it's just for you and the baby. The 20 week scan is so formal and stuffy, and the sonographer trends to have a sick up their bums.

I had one at 16 weeks with my son though I already had an idea since they said at 13 weeks they thought boy..anyway, it was really nice, I found a place that had couches so the whole family could come find out with me, it was really nice since I was single at the time..but it was very relaxing and fun and I have a disk with all of the pictures...though in 3d he looked like a little skeleton at that point, nothing how he looked when born. I'll probably do an early gender scan again but without the 3d

Ive already booked ours! we will find out at 16 weeks. I say take it!!! I cant wait, so anything early, I would pay good money for :)

I think I'm def going to book it, we wouldn't buy anything blue or pink until later on anyway so it wouldn't matter on that front but just to know and have a sneaky extra scan is worth it. Plus if I like the place their 4d scans are cheaper than the place I was going to book.

X

I had one with DD and loved it. And they got her gender spot on. They were very confident and if they're not sure most places will offer a free re-scan. I've booked mine for June 25th with this baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->