Early gender scan :)

Belle280601

Reaction score
Sorry if in wrong forum! Went for an early gender scan at 16+6 and we are sooo excited to be having a girl! We have 2 boys already so very nervous haha :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations! Girls are great. :D

Congratulations! I'm hoping for a peek later today. So nervous.

Congrats! :happydance:

That's how it was for my parents. Two boys and then I came along. Your sons are going to spooooiiiil and dote on her so much. :laugh2:

Thanks everyone soo excited. Feels so strange refering to bump as her and she ! Crazy xx

Congratulations on your pink bump!! I have boy and a girl and have a scan tomorrow and undecided on whether to find out or not. I don't have a preference at all really but I feel other people do so that is making me not want to know! I'm think boy this time though.

Do you feel different this time Belle? Xxx

Yay congratulations belle!! We too have just found out we are having a girl after our two boys.
Lol, I totally get the nervous thing!
Have you started buying yet? x

Congratulations on your pink bump!! I have boy and a girl and have a scan tomorrow and undecided on whether to find out or not. I don't have a preference at all really but I feel other people do so that is making me not want to know! I'm think boy this time though.

Do you feel different this time Belle? Xxx

Thank you :kiss: eeek wish I had will power to stay team yellow just couldn't help myself haha yes feel quite different the sickness has been worse this time but feel great now it's passed. Hopefully I havnt jynxed myself. How about you? Do you feel more like your not or girl pregnancy?xx

Yay congratulations belle!! We too have just found out we are having a girl after our two boys.

Thank you! :kiss: I've bought a 3pk of baby grows soon as we found out that's all haha. Congrats on your pink news!! Have you bought much? Exciting :) xx

Thank you! :kiss: I've bought a 3pk of baby grows soon as we found out that's all haha. Congrats on your pink news!! Have you bought much? Exciting :) xx

Thank you. We haven't bought anything yet...I don;t know where to start lol. We are moving in the next few weeks too, so probably wont start buying until after we are settled etc.

Will be nice to be able to browse the girls section now tho lol

Aww brought tears to my eyes, how exciting! We are hoping for pink this time too after two wonderful blues. Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->