Early hcg levels

cnsweeney

Reaction score
For those of you that had early hcg levels done (8-15 dpo) what were your levels ?
Mine were
9dpo-3
10 dpo-15
12 dpo- 55

Mine are in my sig I can't remember off the top of my head :)

Any chance you have twins? When I've only know 4 people to triple in 48 hours or less and 3/4 of us were pregnant with twins. But I have one and our 12dpo is very close

Mine are in my sig I can't remember off the top of my head :)

Any chance you have twins? When I've only know 4 people to triple in 48 hours or less and 3/4 of us were pregnant with twins. But I have one and our 12dpo is very close

My mom is a fraternal twin ! Which from what I read is the genetic type of twins that tend to run in families . So I'm wondering about that .. or if it's another girl because I hear girl hcg levels rise more quickly . & then I wonder the total opposite things thinking my levels are too low ! These darn numbers :haha: just like to compare ! I'm going back Monday for more ! I will be 22dpo, 5 weeks . So I'm expecting it to be in the thousands by then. Will update here when I get the results :)

It is because frat twins come from a condition that makes women ovulate two eggs, and it does run on the maternal side. My grandmother, mom, and I all have it but interestingly enough I am the only one to ever naturally catch both eggs (though it did result in vanishing twin)

Can't wait to hear your update!

At 15 DPO, my levels were 426. Just a singleton! Sounds like your numbers are going up nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->