early m/c or just didnt take AGAIN

J

justhoping

My temp dropped. A Lot, so im thinking it took because the three faint tests but my early m/c. Ill wait and see. Anyone have a temp drop and still be pregnant? Its been several yrs since I had my son and I do not remember if your temp does drop if its possible at all that (maybe) there might be hope??

I hope im allowed to bump this..

today my temp is back up so im confused :/. Anyone know if its possible to be pregnant after a significant temp drop?

Perhaps it is an implantation dip? :thumbup:

I did hun on 10dpo temp was well below cover line thought the :witch: was on her way:cry: and then on 11dpo temp shot back up:happydance: with a BFP

Anything is possible good luck:flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Perhaps it is an implantation dip? :thumbup:

I never heard of that before. I just looked that up. Oh Im hoping it is. Im so worried at this moment. I have been trying for such a long time. Thank you so much for the help.

I did hun on 10dpo temp was well below cover line thought the :witch: was on her way:cry: and then on 11dpo temp shot back up:happydance: with a BFP

Anything is possible good luck:flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

how long after the dip did you get a bfp? BTW congrats. Im still only testing a very very faint line on first signal. Normally I have nothing on that test at all so Im crossing fingers that is a good sign.

The symptoms I have, which could be af too.

Very soar and heavy boobies.
head ache that wont quit for about a week now
Stuffed up nose
Been sick at least once and feeling sick on and off.
Cramps since ovulation.
High closed position on my cervix

Now I know this can all be in my head, but Im really really hoping....I scared to hope I been at this so long you know.

:thumbup: Could you maybe call your GP and get a Beta done? Then you don't have to worry about testing :hugs:

I actually have the script for the test but I took one last month that he sent me because two tests came back positive and two negative. Im afraid to use it..:(

Ill wait a bit longer, biting my nails of course to see. I hope it doesn't drive you guys up a wall from me wondering and waiting like this. I know I can use this test but I just don't want to jump the gun and then be disappointed. Also I know I sometimes have a longer cycle and If I am I would like to let the hcg build up too. This two week wait is always so brutal :(. thank you for your help though.

Hi Hun

I got my BFP the very next day - I was sooooo shocked and so were the girls on here, we all felt sure I was out:happydance:

It didn't end well for me though, but that isn't going to stop me trying:winkwink:

Good luck hun

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back