Early menopause

Scarlettsmum8

Reaction score
Is it possible to go through menopause at 27. I had my daughter 16 months ago and over past few months I haven't felt right.

I got the implant in when baby was 12 weeks so I haven't had a period since. But lately I've been going to the toilet a lot, like I was when I was pregnant. At night I'm restless and can't sleep like I used to. I get hot regularly and sweat (hot flushes). My skin especially legs itch like mad constantly.

Could it be menopause or any ideas what it could be

Could it be, well anything is possible. I highly doubt it though,I would go see the doctor. A simple blood test can tell you. I am 44 and I started going through pre-menopause in the summer of 2013. I was 43 and I thought I was kind of young too.. My best friend is 42 and now starting also..

I skipped all of last December then got a period in January, then didn't get one till April 8 then June 28, then August 9th and now 25 days later September 2, I got another one :wacko:which is 25 days from my August period, it's crazy. It could take 5 yrs or 10 yrs of going through this till menopause hits and periods stop.

I actually am fine going through it. I really doubt at 27 this is what you are going through. Go to the Doctor they can tell you for sure.. Good Luck :flower:

I doubt its menopause as before 35 that's really really rare. Sounds hormonal/adrenal to me so get yourself to the Dr and get a good check up. Could be anything from a virus (some can take 12 months to pass through) to thyroid to anemia to .... Well anything. I know how worrying other can be to feel unwell so speak to your Dr and get yourself sorted. Gl x

I would make an appt to see your doc hun- not sure what it *could* be (but I'd bet it's not meopause- being you have a young baby and your 27)... but best to at least get checked in case. Our bodies can do some strange things at time- least mine has! Some were easy fixes- some weren't... just gotta start someplace.

Hope it's all sorted soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->