Early October buddies??

alio

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm due Oct 5th. Anyone around to share gripes and joy with for these last few months???

Ali

due on the 14th october if that is early enough for you or am I classed as mid october ;) always up for a moan and obviously nice things :)

due on the 14th october if that is early enough for you or am I classed as mid october ;) always up for a moan and obviously nice things :)

Hee hee! Brill. That sounds like a plan. How you feeling? My bump is mega. Don't realy know how I can get any bigger without constantly falling over!

excellent stuff!

I am feeling absolutely perfect to be honest well I say that but have had a niggling paid in my ribs on my right hand side under arm pit which feels a bit like a stitch not annoying me too much at the moment but I know its there! But apart from that am loving pregnancy are you??

I was having a conversation with two ladies at an engagement party and they were telling me how much they hated being pregnant!!

How big is your bump then hun? Mine is getting a good size I had some real achiness in lower abdomen on Monday night when walking home from the station so had a cold shower when I got in and laid down for a bit then felt better so assume it is growing pains! Have you had any of these?

I think my bump looks big myself but then other people say you aren't that big then my other friend said you look big for 25 weeks so I don't know everyone has an opinion don't they?!!

I would like to warn you that i love a waffle on these threads so be warned for mindless chit chat :rofl:

ooh forgot to say if easier and you fancy real time chat during the (obviously when the boss isn't looking) can go on to msn if that is easier?

Hey Chuck,

Yeah, I'm loving being pregnant too!! It's obviously slightly weird that there is another life inside us. Is this your first?

I've had that pain under my ribs too, I think it must be him laying up to the max! Cheeky bugger.... Yeah, my bump is bloody huge. I'm surprised really cos I didn't really show for a while and then in a week I looked like a had a pillow stashed down my slacks!

I hope I don't have one of those 14 pound babies!! Tee hee. I'll bloody rip in two!!!

Right, MSN, yes, just need to ask the other half how to do it. I've been meaning to for ages cos we'vew got some friends in America and they keep bugging me to sort it out. Is it that Instant Messaging thing? God, Finn is going to be so embarassed my his mother, such an elderly git.

I'll give you my mobile number too and then you can text me with any developments if you fancy!!!!

Love Ali

xxxxxx

So are you keeping it a surprise or do you guys know what you're having?

I know is sooo weird isn't it! At lunchtime today pea was having a proper work out in belly and this time you could actually see the kicks! like a little alien trying to get out my tummy was brilliant!!

Ouch under your ribs that sounds painful! When I had my 20 week scan baby was breech the sonographer said not to worry as they can turn but I get lots of kicks or what feels like kicks in my lower abdomen a lot of the time so still think its little leggies are down there! I have mid wife appointment tomorrow so will see if pea still breech if so going to see my sisters mother in law for reflexology to try and see if she can turn pea!

No we not going to find out what we having we decided on a surprise as is our first and to be honest when we had our 20 week scan we really weren't that curious surprising for me really as am usually a nightmare when it comes to surprises as I always need to know everything!!

Is Finn going to be your first? I love that name really nice! We struggled with boys names did you find it was harder to pick? We have a short list of Jack, Alex or Max hubby doesn't like names you can shorten so Alex isn't top favourite because of 'Al' but it is mine though typical isn't it! Girls names we have short list of three again at the moment Lauren, Lucie or Olivia. Lauren is top favourite with hubby mine is Lucie but that is his least favourite - to be honest Lauren is growing on me as you don't hear of many Lauren's..good justification...not sure!

Anyway hun what is your name? Mine obviously isn't Spartacus even though I am :rofl: I am just a simple Emma!

Yes yes go on to MSN is so easy have you got a hotmail account? We need to get you up to speed hun for Finn's sake so his mum is up to speed!!

Yes definitely text too!! Send me your number on a PM or if you have a personal email address you might find easier too rather than trying to scout for our threads on here!!

Are you worried about the birth at all yet or not thinking about it?

ems xxx

Hey Im due 8th october if either of u fancy a chat pm me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"