• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early pregnancy discharge?

BrittneyRose

Reaction score
So tmi pics girls but do these pictures look like early pregnancy discharge me & my DH been trying to conceive for about a year now and I have never really experienced this kind of discharge the very clear stretchy picture is when I was ovulating I’m guessing The rest were pictures I have taken after the EWCM discharge ... Has anyone else experienced this ???

98C4421E-AF9A-4C8B-98F5-F303D4AEA09F.jpeg 9625FCD1-002C-4188-8230-B61729C21822.jpeg D7151016-4495-4C97-B13F-8A00F6F6E19A.jpeg 176D3304-D65C-41EC-84A8-319AE907FBF7.jpeg

How many days after the EWCM did you have the thick, white discharge? I had that before when I was pregnant. But...it's not a guarantee that you're pregnant either because some people get that after ovulation in every cycle.

When is your AF due? Have you tested?

So tmi pics girls but do these pictures look like early pregnancy discharge me & my DH been trying to conceive for about a year now and I have never really experienced this kind of discharge the very clear stretchy picture is when I was ovulating I’m guessing The rest were pictures I have taken after the EWCM discharge ... Has anyone else experienced this ???

View attachment 1050947 View attachment 1050948 View attachment 1050949 View attachment 1050951

Hi Brittney, I have a similar situation to yourself. I am 30 and had a MC with my first, I am hoping this will be my month. I have ovulation discharge ( TMI) that looks exactly the same but have been disappointed the past few months of trying. My doctor said that until it has been over a year we have nothing to worry about but I can't help but feel anxious that pregnancy won't happen for me. It is a positive signal, are you doing Ovulation tests ? Wishing you luck and love. -H

Before I got my implant put it I would get discharge thick like that every month, was not sexually active at the time. I thought it was just normal after ovulation.

How many days after the EWCM did you have the thick, white discharge? I had that before when I was pregnant. But...it's not a guarantee that you're pregnant either because some people get that after ovulation in every cycle.

When is your AF due? Have you tested?
I had the Ewcm for quite a few days I don’t remember exactly how long but it was about 5-6 days which i believe about 4 days ago was the last time I had experienced some of it left in my semi thick discharge then the thick white discharge I started getting about 3 days ago yesterday and today gotten thicker and like a tacky sticky consistency the whole ewcm being so stretchy was very new to me cause I have pcos and it’s hard for me to ever get fertile discharge like that , my AF is very irregular so it’s hard to say im planning on testing Saturday

Hi Brittney, I have a similar situation to yourself. I am 30 and had a MC with my first, I am hoping this will be my month. I have ovulation discharge ( TMI) that looks exactly the same but have been disappointed the past few months of trying. My doctor said that until it has been over a year we have nothing to worry about but I can't help but feel anxious that pregnancy won't happen for me. It is a positive signal, are you doing Ovulation tests ? Wishing you luck and love. -H
I feel for you ! I’m so nervous to test cause I don’t wanna be let down again with another BFN my discharge has gotten very thick with a tacky sticky consistency started on Wednesday and has gotten thicker which I know is a early pregnancy symptom and can also be a sign of AF coming ... I have been trying for almost over a year i have pcos so it is a bit of a hard journey for me I think I’m going to start doing ovulation test though it’s about time I do !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->