Early pregnancy question because of last miscarriage

toribemine

Reaction score
I am kind of paranoid so to speak because of my last miscarriage at 8 weeks last December. I just took a test to find out yes i'm pregnant. I'm happy. But I realized I felt premenstrual cramping before I took the test. Also when I don't go to the bathroom for four hours I get severe cramping until I do. Then after I get mild cramping. While and after sex I encountered severe cramping for a couple minutes. I also do not have any discharge that's significantly different. Are these things normal? Please help.. :nope:

Every pregnancy & woman has different experiences so it's hard to say what is normal.

If it's severe cramping then I'd definitely get in touch with a doctor.

There is a lot of growth occurring do it could be that as well. I have to admit I had mild cramps in first tri & was still getting them randomly until about last week (21weeks). However, these were due to a uti, so it may be worth checking that you don't have one.

Best of luck!

I am kind of paranoid so to speak because of my last miscarriage at 8 weeks last December. I just took a test to find out yes i'm pregnant. I'm happy. But I realized I felt premenstrual cramping before I took the test. Also when I don't go to the bathroom for four hours I get severe cramping until I do. Then after I get mild cramping. While and after sex I encountered severe cramping for a couple minutes. I also do not have any discharge that's significantly different. Are these things normal? Please help.. :nope:

I am definitely there with you. I had my first miscarriage the day before 8 weeks, and today I am 8 weeks. Every cramp and pain makes me crazy. I don't know what to say about your symptoms, but I would not stress. Other women's stories on this site will help because it seems that everyone has cramping every once in a while. Congrats on the pregnancy!

My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 7 weeks . I went on to have a healthy girl in my second . I just found out km pregnant again now and same as you I have no discharge and a lot of cramping and back pain is pretty uncomfortable when I lie down its all mostly on the right side . I thinks it's all pretty normal though .

in my first few weeks of pregnancy like between weeks 4 and 5, i ended up having some bad cramping if i held in my urine for even an hour. this was only for weeks 4-5. also in the same time, if i had an orgasm, it would feel like im on my period but only for about 3 minutes. it was my uterus contracting but i did not have cramping. when my uterus started to grow, which was at about 6 weeks, my cramping transitioned to menstrual-like cramps but it was very mild and i never worried because i was told by midwife to expect this in the coming month at the time. plus, the menstrual-feeling was only about twice a day for just a while. now when i have sexual activity, i dont feel that period feeling anymore after an orgasm, nor do i spot when it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->