Early Pregnancy Signs?

LucyOnd

Reaction score
Hi!

**Long Post**

I'm going out of my mind so if anyone can help that'd be great!

I'm 30, newly married but we are not consciously trying for a baby but if it happens, great. We don't use protection and use the withdrawal method. My first symptom that I've had for about 10 days now is my ONE nipple has become enlarged, the nipple and areola. The other is normal apart from enlarged Montgomery's tubercles as well.

Today though my areola is now darker (darker pink/purple). Still the left one is NORMAL. Just my right nipple. My nipple is a little sensitive but not painful and both breasts have pain but I am now 4 days from my period, so that's normal. My boobs always hurt before a period, sometimes a week or more before.

Other current symptoms are... I'm absolutely exhausted, today I was so SO hungry and stomach cramps are a mild ache. Also I have a weird patchy rash on left arm, right thumb, stomach and right boob? Kind of clearing up now.

I was more worried about breast cancer because the change in only ONE nipple/areola. Also I have a family history of it. I felt lost so sent a photo to my mum (I live abroad and healthcare isn't great). She said "that looks like one pregnant nipple) . So I start to think more towards the possibility of being pregnant.
Took a test today and it was NEGATIVE but my period isn't due for another 4 days so still super early. It's stressing me out because my nipple is not normal and I can't find any other pregnant person on EARTH who just had changes in just one nipple early on in pregnancy.

Anybody help? Please!

Thank you.

Ps. I have no other breast cancer symptoms (lumps, puckering, dimpling...). Just the one enlarged, darkened (purple/dark pink) nipple!!

Not sure about the one nipple, but I just tested positive and I am having many of your same symptoms! My period is due in 4 days also, so if we are we are in exact same place. lol. Good luck!!and try to relax and not stress about the breast cancer ( I get so anxious about health fears) I’m sure you’re fine :). Sending good vibes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->