Early pregnancy symptoms that send you mental

Phoenix82

Since June 13
Reaction score
Hey Ladies

I'm currently 6 week +1 and I am due to have another scan a week tomorrow to see if there is a viable pregnancy is the fetal sac that can be seen. While my scan this week was as expected at the dates I am, it still scares me that the next scan is going to be bad news.

So I've been told preggo symptoms are a good sign of the hormone rise (however the sonographer said it's not strictly true as the hormones are released from the sac until 12 weeks and it can keep producing even if the baby doesn't develop)

Now I've had tingly boobs, v bad nausea since the weekend, strong sense of smell (such as aftershave/deo makes me gag, headaches and achy teeth. So this appears to be a good sign.

Except my boobs appear to mess with my brain and go tingly on and off but the nausea I've been having is horrific, I dry reach but don't vomit, I struggle to eat, stand or do much of anything.

Today I feel a but more human which I'm grateful for, I still feel sicky but not as bad and still struggle to eat but I don't feel like I'm dying do much.

Is anyone else having this? I don't know what to think .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->