Early pregnancy Vs PMS

Charttc90

TTC miracle #1
Reaction score
So I'm 6 days before AF. Can anyone tell me the difference between early pregnancy and pms symptoms. I have a little sickness/ flactulance sorry for tmi lol. Emotions are so up and down as well. And I'm so tired all the time. Constantly napping. And little pinching twinges in my lower abdo. Any advice would be muchly appreciated and mind settling. Love to you all xxxx

I thought so too. I was hoping there was some sort of way to differ between the 2. I'm so impatient but a week is forever!

I echo what hopeforamirac said. PMS and Pregnancy symptoms are both very similar. I would never be able to guess if I were pregnant by symptoms alone x

Biting my nails here. I know stress is the worse thing I could do atm. Xx

I know the feeling Hun. I was exactly the same last cycle. I always promise myself that I won't symptom spot in the two week wait but I always do and I drive my self crazy. I even started testing at around 9 days past ovulation last month. I had so many evaps which I thought to be the start of a BFP but weren't. From now on, I won't allow myself to test unless AF is late! Lol xx

I wish I had that much self control hun. I know ill be testing a few days before. Even though for sure it will be BFN. I need to steer clear of any chemist and supermarkets for the next week or so xx

I say I won't allow my self, but I just know once I start getting symptoms I will end up testing. Especially as I have just ordered some new ones! Lol I will just try and wait as close to AF as I possibly can so i don't end up stressing my self out more. This TTC journey is crazyyy!! xx

I won't buy them in advance that ways cheaper and safer for my sanity I think. Lol. Yess defo crazy :) xx

im 5dpo and i hate the wait aswel.. its hard as its already been decided but we have to wait for the answer :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->