Early private scans in the UK? Update I booked and went :)

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
For those who have got private scans how much did you pay? And would you say it was definitely worth the price etc? (I assume it was worth it but what I mean is do you think it's better to wait for the nhs one instead?)

I hope you don't mind me asking :)

Mine was definitely worth it. We paid £40 couldn't see anything first time at 6 weeks apart from sac so I got to go back for free x

I paid a whopping £120 (Private health clinic in Surrey) and it was soooo worth it! I had it at 7 weeks - I didn't feel pregnant at all and it was lovely for my other half to see the little bean and get involved early on :)

In my first pregnancy I paid £100 (in surrey) and it really was worth it as it put my mind at rest. Although I got an early one on the NHS it wasn't for a couple of weeks and due to a previous loss I couldn't wait. We had it at 7+3 and saw a heartbeat :)

This time I have one booked in a week so I will be 8+4 at a clinic in Leeds and its £49! 12 weeks is such a long time to wait! X

I had one at 7 weeks. Cost 75, it was worth it as we had a Mmc before that and 6 weeks, put my mind at ease a bit x

I went to this is leeds and paid £80 at 8 weeks. It was worth it for peace of mind

Yea i paid 40 for my last one too near were i live..thats were i found my mmc ... too scared book another :(
Had nhs one last week 6 plus 5 and all was good x

We paid 95 for ours, and yes was worth it got around 25 pictures and got around 25 minutes looking at the scan, was lovely , hoping to do the same this time around x

Well I ended up booking one yesterday for today! I couldn't handle the worry and stress and the NHS is a long wait .

I'm soooo happy I did I got to see baby measuring 11 weeks 3 days! By calculations assumed I was 11+ 1 anyway so not too far off! I was sooo scared before the scan but I'm just sooo excited!

I got plenty of pictures unlike the 2/3 you get with nhs! Baby was super wriggly but I can't stop smiling and I'm so happy my lil boy and OH were there to witness :)

My son kept asking 'is the baby coming now?' Ahahah so happy after our long wait :cloud9:

Now I can happily wait for my dating scan. My first midwife appointment is on the 28th and she will book my scan for me then :)

Oh I paid £99 with baby bond! I just couldn't resist when I found the next day appointment and they are about 20 min drive away! Definitely would recommend it!

Thank you! Xx

We were trying for so long with two chemicals just can't believe it!!!

Congrats! I would definitely do it again if I have number 2! Xx

Congratulations sounds like it was totally worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->