Early Reassurance Scan

Excalibur

Reaction score
Hi :hi:

I went for a private scan today but we couldn't really see much, she tried abdominally first and then transvaginal. I've got an Axial Uterus. She saw a small cycstic area and possibly a very early gestation sac and a possible yolk sac. I have to go back in 3 weeks for a re-scan. I'm apparently only around 5 weeks but going off my LMP I'm 6 weeks.

You could have ovulated later than you thought. In my case I think I ovulated earlier than I thought originally. I was thinking I was 6 weeks and a few days when I got my ultrasound on Monday but I only measured 5 weeks 6 days. I’m nervous because they didn’t see a heartbeat but it’s so early that’s not bad sign. I have to go back next week to get another because based on my hcg numbers from a week before the US my Dr thought I should be farther along and it has him concerned. Good luck!

You could have ovulated later than you thought. In my case I think I ovulated earlier than I thought originally. I was thinking I was 6 weeks and a few days when I got my ultrasound on Monday but I only measured 5 weeks 6 days. I’m nervous because they didn’t see a heartbeat but it’s so early that’s not bad sign. I have to go back next week to get another because based on my hcg numbers from a week before the US my Dr thought I should be farther along and it has him concerned. Good luck!

Quite possibly but I did OPK's to pinpoint Ovulation. Did you see baby on your ultrasound? We only saw what we think was a yolk sac, I thought we would have seen more so I'm worried. Yes it could be too early to see a heartbeat, it's normally seen between 6 and 7 weeks. I hope everything goes well at your ultrasound next week. Thank you <3

Quite possibly but I did OPK's to pinpoint Ovulation. Did you see baby on your ultrasound? We only saw what we think was a yolk sac, I thought we would have seen more so I'm worried. Yes it could be too early to see a heartbeat, it's normally seen between 6 and 7 weeks. I hope everything goes well at your ultrasound next week. Thank you <3
Yes they saw baby and a yoke sac. She said that what they could see looked good. I’m just going to worry until we see a heartbeat

Yes they saw baby and a yoke sac. She said that what they could see looked good. I’m just going to worry until we see a heartbeat

That's good that everything looks good. I know how you feel, these next three weeks are going to go so slow for me! Three weeks of worrying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->