Early scan AND Bets questions :)

Radiance

Reaction score
I'm curious to what your scan as looked like at 5 weeks. With one of mine we saw not much of anything and my other we saw everything we needed...gestational sac/yolk sac. I have a scan Saturday morning at 5+1 and I'm feeling anxious!!

2. I got my hCG blood drawn on Monday at 4+3 so what were your betas at 4-4.5 weeks?

:thumbup:

I didn't have a scan that early but my hcg for those dates was 521 and my progesterone was 21.3

I didn't have a scan until 6 weeks and my hcg was 1118.
Good luck with your scan...

Thank you!! I know every pregnancy and every person has different experiences but I wanted to do a average or estimate. I'm STILL waiting on my results... but I guess that's not an absolutely bad thing for me. :)

I'm surprised you haven't heard back with what your bloods were. I'd call...I couldn't handle waiting that long lol

They put them in charts online and it takes awhile. It has uploaded two results at a time every night lol! I checked a million times throughout the night... Nothing! Then again, I worry when they are good anyways and it's probably not great to do before my scan. I called today and the lady literally had no clue what they were... She told me it took two weeks for those results, I reminded her this was my 8th pregnancy and I'm not new to this.

That's frustrating. My nurse has always called the next business day with the results (same day when it was an emergency)

At 5 weeks you'll probably see a fetal poll and I doubt you'll see the heartbeat yet. My doctor prefers no earlier than 7 weeks for a scan that way one should hopefully/easily see a heartbeat.

At 11 DPO my HCG was 28. At 13 DPO my HCG was 88.7. I'm 4 weeks today. Though if you go by my LMP I'd be 5 weeks. (I didn't ovulate until day 22 so I personally will put me at the 4 week mark).

I wish you the best of luck at your scan but do not worry if you do not see a heartbeat yet.

We know there's not going to be a heartbeat yet :) The scan is for other reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->