early scan nerves

lintu

TTC a playmate for DD
Reaction score
:hi: ladies,

Thanx for taking the time to read, a little bit of background.

After 12 mths TTC I got my first :bfp: in december we were over the moon :happydance: but i was so tired, I would wake up tired, have to have a sleep at lunch time come in from work eat and then go to bed, all i did was sleep. That was my only symptom, I kept telling myself that tiredness was normal, but how could thid be normal :shrug: I was like a ghost all i wanted to do was sleep, then at just over 7 weeks I had some pain I paniced and rang the dr who sent me to the EPU for an early scan to check everything was ok.

We went for the scan and found a gestational sac, bang on for where I was but only a fetal pole measuring 2.5mm with no HB I was crushed, we were told to go back in a week to see if there had been any change, I took the week off work as i couldnt really function and i thought the time would go quicker, we went back in a week and nothing had changed, I was booked in for a ERPC the following monday, that was January 31st. Loads happened after that with my DH's family, that i wont go into but needless to say we still dont talk to them.

anyway 2 cycles later and i find myself with a new :bfp: and terrified, I have an early scan booked for next Friday, I will be 8 weeks. I just dont know how im going to get through this week, iv stopped everything, running, zumba, everything that if anything went wrong I could blame, i drove myself crazy last time going through everything that i had done aroun 6 weeks, so this time there will be nothing that i could pinpoint.

This time im very different, I have a lot more energy although by 10 im ready for my bed, my sickness has been awfull and iv had room spin from very early on, nothing like before, im hoping this is a good sign.

I am trying so hard to stay positive, but im so scared that im going to get to my scan on friday and there will be nothing there.

I'm so sorry for you loss :hugs: My circumstances were a bit different but you will get through it. It's hard and I worried throughout the whole pregnancy but you will find the strength to get through it somehow.

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I had a very similar experience - bfp in Dec, missed miscarriage in Feb this year which was my first pregancy and a big shock.

I am now 8 weeks pregnant and just had an early viability/dating scan and everything was fine with a great strong heartbeat, despite me worrying and thinking the worst all along. I'd stopped doing hard exercise/heavy lifting/was taking folic acid and eating healthily (as for last time too) and doing all the right things. I know if doesn't help you stop worrying, but all you can do is do the right things and control the things you can. There is an excellent chance everything will be fine and like me perhaps you were just very unlucky last time. Hope it all goes well. Hope you can sort things out with oh's family too.

I know my pregnancy being ok at the first scan doesn't help you but it might help reassure you that things can go well the next time even though you feel negative. Good luck.

i have my first ultrasound monday at 7+3 and i am paranoid. so scared i will lay down on that table, look at the screen and see no heartbeat. when i saw my angel in march and saw no heartbeat on the screen i was absolutely crushed and cried on my drs shoulder. that scenario plays in my head over and over. best of luck to the both of us. it is impossible not to worry.

hugs
Kiley

thanx guys, nature can be so cruel sometimes, im so sorry for everyone's loss, no one should ever have to go through this :hugs:

:hugs: It's sooo understandable to feel that way hun.. I'm equally as scared! I'm sure everything will be fine.. especially with all of the great symptoms that you're feeling!

:hi: hun, how you been, not seen you are for a while :hugs:

i know my symptoms are fab, but sometimes i hate them, just nearly tipped me over the edge food shopping :sick: wasnt good :hugs:

I've been ok.. had really bad MS this week myself.. but not so bad yesterday which scares me! I can't wait to get past this 1st tri!

yeah im the same, love that im pregnant, hating everything that goes withit but trying not to whinge about it cos it makes me sound so ungrateful. Cant wait to look pregnant instead of chunky!!

Mine seems to come in waves, and worse when im hungry :hugs: im so excited about my scan but then nervous at the same time, trying hard to stay positive :hugs:

I agree---- bring on the bump :thumbup:

I have no doubts your scan will go great!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"