Early Scan - Nervous

EllissMummy

Reaction score
I have an early scan later today and I am really nervous. I thought I wouldn't get nervous with this pregnancy as it was unplanned and what will be will be BUT I am finding myself getting really worked up at the thought that something might be wrong and we may lose this baby. Crazy hormones. I just realise I have been so lucky to be blessed with 2 healthy babies and pregnancies and concerned we may be a little greedy 😔

good luck! i had to have an early scan at 6.5 weeks due to spotting but all was ok. But i feared the worst, thought there was going to be no baby there.

update after xx good luck again xx

fingers crossed for you and hope baby is doing well x

Good luck today! I also convinced myself something was wrong or that baby hadn't grown, then I was gobsmacked at my private 9 week scan to see baby happily waving his legs around.
Looking forward to your update! Xxxxx

Good luck hun! All will be good :)

I second your feeling though of being "greedy" . We too have two beautiful healthy children and I can't help but feel that we're pushing our luck with adding a 3rd.... Silly hormones :flower:

Scan went well. Saw baby with healthy heartbeat. Measuring slightly ahead at 8w2d and 170 bpm.

We are very happy and feel blessed. Next milestone 24th August 12 week scan.

Thank you ladies

Scan went well. Saw baby with healthy heartbeat. Measuring slightly ahead at 8w2d and 170 bpm.

We are very happy and feel blessed. Next milestone 24th August 12 week scan.

Thank you ladies

congrats.... :)

Thank you ladies. Even though I saw baby yesterday I still cannot believe we are having a baby 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->