Early scan....no yolk sac...empty sac (UPDATED)

Hey Mandi,

Check out my post history -- you'll see that our situations were very similar. When my HCG level hit 3100, they did another scan and found a gestational sac + yolk but no baby yet. Hopefully my scan/previous posts will help put you at ease.

Too early!!!!!!!!! Stop worrying! I had a similar experience (thought only one sac) when I went in at about 5 almost 6 weeks and saw nothing but a sac. OB said it wasn't good blah blah blah but my levels were good. Went in two weeks later and baby was there with heartbeat and everything :)

My levels were exactly 1800 and all we saw was a tiny little black dot (gestational sac). A week later there was a fetal pole and yolk sac. Try not to worry until you have to. Plus, it sounds like you may have ovulated later than you think. And your symptoms are a good sign. :hugs:

Well today is the day that I get my hcg levels done again got to wait until 7.30pm tonight :( to get them done then will find out about 2 hours after nervous xx

Nausea is full force today and woke up with a sore eye too I literally feel drained and I am roasting and everyone else is cold lol but I feel so happy that I have these symptoms but I feel so sick and drained

Good luck hope your numbers are nice and high tonight x

Your numbers will be just fine! Stressing for nothing xx

Thanks girls will update you as soon as I know :) xx

Thanks girls means a lot. I'm at my parents right now and they don't know we're expecting and I feel so so ill and it's hard when I can't explain what it is haha there really worried but we don't want to tell anyone until our 12 week scan. They are like are you ok? Aw feel bad. One of my eyes are blurry and got a head cold so my ears are popping and hurting feel full of fluid :( and bloated took gaviscon and got a high tempeature and feel sick from eating (morning sickness) so all in all feeling pretty great haha but don't get me wrong symptoms are a great sign how are you feeling mummy's? Xx

I've been following your thread and am anxious for you, I wish you the very best of luck! So hard when you can't tell people. We didn't tell my MIL till I was 20 weeks with Sophie and that was difficult, I was so tired all the time with a toddler in tow and she wanted me to do all sorts like move furniture around and dig up tree stumps for her!

Thanks Hun yeah it's hard as with my mum being ill I do alot for her but with feeling so sick it's hard but I still so everything I can :) been for my bloods but iv rung and can't get no answer . Got a feeling I will be getting the results in the morning the doctor said they need to have risen Atleast 66% . I'm
Actually not feeling as nervous right now as iv been feeling so sick so hoping that's a positive sign so it's made me a little extra confident but now that iv just said I'm not that nervous I now feel it !! Haha ugh :( how are u girls ? Xx

Girls just got my hcg results!!!!! There amazing yay ! Went from 1900 and something to ......4312!!!!! She said there ment to go up by 66% but they have more than doubled!!!!! There rescanning me on Monday morning I go on holiday that day too only to a holiday camp but wow what an eventuful day haha an Exciting! I feel so much better !! All looks good???? Xx

Yayyyyy! Great news! Everything sounds right on track!

P.s morning sickness hit a whole new level today feel awful! But once again I'm very greatfull to feel so awful haha :D xx

Wonderful! Sounds like there is every reason to think things are going well! Thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->